Gold Coins found by teens

Wow this is so cool. To touch something from 1,100 years ago! So amazing. I can’t help but wonder if the owner met with some misfortune not to have returned for such a fortune.

Wow this is so cool. To touch something from 1,100 years ago! So amazing. I can’t help but wonder if the owner met with some misfortune not to have returned for such a fortune.

This reminded me of the UK series, "The Detectorists." Great show, funny yet poignant at times. Diana Rigg had a supporting role as the MIL of one of the main characters. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
This reminded me of the UK series, "The Detectorists." Great show, funny yet poignant at times. Diana Rigg had a supporting role as the MIL of one of the main characters. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.
I haven’t heard of this show. Is it an old show or current?

I haven’t heard of this show. Is it an old show or current?

It was on originally from 2014-2016. All the episodes were on YouTube, but apparently you have to buy them now. There are a number of clips, however.

It was on originally from 2014-2016. All the episodes were on YouTube, but apparently you have to buy them now. There are a number of clips, however.
A good clip !! Lol. Thanks.