Goin' steady...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Did you trade rings? Bracelets? Did you marry your steady from high school? Do you even remember your steady from high school? (Bring on those stories.)

67818747_2949284975133548_5382978410106585088_n (Small).jpg

I do believe this is the first time I've had one word answers other than the word association thread! lol

O.K.... I only had one girlfriend who you could call "going steady with"...and she was a lot of work, or maybe I was just lazy.. i dunno....either way though, those girls in the 80's with their big hair and preppy selves were a lot of effort, more than I was willing to commit to I guess cause it only lasted about 6 months before ending, the next 2 years of high school I didn't have a steady girlfriend as far as dating regularly. I actually had more female friends than guy friends due to being involved in the art dept heavily. I hung out with a couple of them constantly both at school and while away from school....so, never married the high school sweet heart or anything like that....just finished one school to go to another and so on and so on....lol

No Ashleigh was homeschooled lol

Reactions: Lynne