Goatman's Bridge

Ghost Adventures did a whole episode on this place. There is something demonic maybe at the area brought in by someone. It was one where two red eyes were filmed and were very believable. Aaron got knocked on his back and the whole episode was one of my favorites. Your mileage may vary

Reactions: Debi
Ghost Adventures did a whole episode on this place. There is something demonic maybe at the area brought in by someone. It was one where two red eyes were filmed and were very believable. Aaron got knocked on his back and the whole episode was one of my favorites. Your mileage may vary
Yes I thought the same thing when I saw this article. I thought it was the same bridge.

We've got our own legends here, but it's possible that bridges are used as portals to the other side in the spirit world.

We've got our own legends here, but it's possible that bridges are used as portals to the other side in the spirit world.
That’s an interesting theory. Is it because it’s usually across water and symbolic for passing from place to another ?