Gnome in Oz

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I was going camping about 30years ago.About 3am I was driving and getting close to my camping area.Ahead I saw a roo hit by a car and what I thought was an animal feeding on it.As I got closer I slowed down and in the headlights could see a gnome type creature about 2ft tall leaning over the dead roo,like an tiny wrinkled old man.As I got really close it looked me straight in the eyes,despite being in the high beam.I pulled up about 30m past it and went to get out and have a closer look but got a bad sense of dread which saw me taking off fast.About 5years later a friends daughter said she saw a small man on the roadside in the same area,I had not told them about my sighting.

I was going camping about 30years ago.About 3am I was driving and getting close to my camping area.Ahead I saw a roo hit by a car and what I thought was an animal feeding on it.As I got closer I slowed down and in the headlights could see a gnome type creature about 2ft tall leaning over the dead roo,like an tiny wrinkled old man.As I got really close it looked me straight in the eyes,despite being in the high beam.I pulled up about 30m past it and went to get out and have a closer look but got a bad sense of dread which saw me taking off fast.About 5years later a friends daughter said she saw a small man on the roadside in the same area,I had not told them about my sighting.

the "tiny wrinkled old man" sure sounds like a gnome to me.

Wow that had to be something. I’m assuming this is was Australia ? There’s a lot of wild area there. It could be a small person or elemental
Yes ,near an old gold mining town west of the blue mountains.The creature sort of resembled some of the old locals that live there,I originally thought it could be an inbred person,but at 2ft I wouldn't think that possible although some of the locals are small.

hmm very interesting, gnome sightings do in fact fascinate/intrigue me some. obviously who knows truly what creature you saw out there, but that strong sense of dread is a common feeling I've read in numerous stories regarding gnome encounters. but yeah a 2ft tall, wrinkly old fella looking me dead in the eyes in that kinda scenario woulda had me fleeing too lol.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
When I decided to settle in Alabama (lasted three years there) I have seen inbreeding these toddler like people were well over six foot tall and running around a waffle house inside creating a ruckus and the waitress had to tell the parents to take their children home. I encountered some HUGE people down there. While I was in Georgia (Atlanta area) I saw a castle that was built for a famous midget they could never sell it but I hear if you are interested in buying they will give you a walkthrough, the place is done up like an old English castle only with very small rooms and ceiling height.

, but that strong sense of dread is a common feeling I've read in numerous stories regarding gnome encounters.
That's really interesting,it was a very unsettled feeling,I didn't sleep well that camping trip.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
When I decided to settle in Alabama (lasted three years there) I have seen inbreeding these toddler like people were well over six foot tall and running around a waffle house inside creating a ruckus and the waitress had to tell the parents to take their children home. I encountered some HUGE people down there. While I was in Georgia (Atlanta area) I saw a castle that was built for a famous midget they could never sell it but I hear if you are interested in buying they will give you a walkthrough, the place is done up like an old English castle only with very small rooms and ceiling height.
I've heard inbreeding can cause over and undersized offspring and have seen a litter of pups with that effect.