Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aliens%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BSighting%252C%2BDaily%252C%2BNews1.png

Date of sighting: September 14th, 2018
Location of sighting: Stillwater, Minnesota at 10 PM
Source: MUFON 94921

On the night of Sept 14th a person was a driving along when they suddenly noticed a glowing ring of lights hovering over the road. I am curious to know if any travelers went missing this night. For the UFO to come this close to the road, it must have had a purpose. Perhaps it was abducting someone or attempting to contact someone. I wonder if the eyewitness noticed that time had passed quickly...if they themselves had been abducted and placed back afterwards.
Scott C. Waring
Report states:
The witness was driving along 36 and Lake Elmo Ave in Stillwater, MN when he and his girlfriend saw this in the sky. Witness observed for 4 minutes taking multiple pictures. Then it ascended quickly and was gone. "No doubt in my mind it was a spacecraft of some kind" witness also positive it wasn't some reflection or spot lights due to it flying away.

The general layout of the object, disc shaped with individual ventral lights around the perimeter, is similar to that of UFOs seen/photographed in the 50s/60s. In fact the saucers from the 60s TV series "The Invaders" used that style craft. I haven't seen or heard of that layout being reported in many years.

I assume the illuminated images on each side of the road are reflected headlights from road signs. The smoke/fog/cloud partially concealing the object is interesting. I checked the weather for Stillwater, MN for that night and it was shown as clear (see link). If that's true, then was the obscuring material generated by the craft, a low budget "cloaking device" maybe?

Past Weather in Stillwater, Minnesota, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

If you look at the "Google Earth" photo (see below) of that intersection, it's in a fairly developed area along a major state route. That intersection is also about eight miles from Interstate 94 and four miles from Lake Elmo Airport. Ten o'clock p.m. on a clear summer night along/near major roads, you'd expect others to have noticed something that out of the ordinary that stayed in sight for at least four minutes.

Google Earth

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
The general layout of the object, disc shaped with individual ventral lights around the perimeter, is similar to that of UFOs seen/photographed in the 50s/60s. In fact the saucers from the 60s TV series "The Invaders" used that style craft. I haven't seen or heard of that layout being reported in many years.

I assume the illuminated images on each side of the road are reflected headlights from road signs. The smoke/fog/cloud partially concealing the object is interesting. I checked the weather for Stillwater, MN for that night and it was shown as clear (see link). If that's true, then was the obscuring material generated by the craft, a low budget "cloaking device" maybe?

Past Weather in Stillwater, Minnesota, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

If you look at the "Google Earth" photo (see below) of that intersection, it's in a fairly developed area along a major state route. That intersection is also about eight miles from Interstate 94 and four miles from Lake Elmo Airport. Ten o'clock p.m. on a clear summer night along/near major roads, you'd expect others to have noticed something that out of the ordinary that stayed in sight for at least four minutes.

Google Earth
I am quite fascinated with how you analyze these things. I'm learning from you. Thanks!

Reactions: ghostkind