Glimmering Man

Discussion in 'Ghosts / Possessions / Mysteries' started by Debi, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Mrs Cooper

Mrs Cooper
    Expand Collapse

The thing both my son & I saw on the edge of the highway looked as it disappeared as if it was moving behind seran wrap just like the photo in the link you posted shows.

It started out we both said “is that a deer?” Then in started to shrink in size down to a rabbit size before it just vanished behind a ripple like a heat wave. All very quickly. We both saw it so it couldn’t be an ocular migraine. My son is uber skeptical too. So for him to admit seeing it is huge.

7Christie and Debi like this.
  2. Stevedog

Stevedog
    Expand Collapse

I do like the occular migraine theory. It sounds like a perfectly plausible explaination for these kinds of sightings, and the skeptic in mean always looks for the simple, logical explanations. Unfortunately the shimmering predator that I saw actually rearranged physical objects in the house, so mine can't be explained away that easily.

But please keep posting stories like this one, it's my most unnerving experience and it helps to read more about it.

Debi and 7Christie like this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

As I find reports of them I will. They are just now beginning to be reported more often.