Girlfriends possible possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Henry

Reaction score
This is about my ex girlfriend. We work together for 2 and 1/2 year. She had what I thought was borderline personality disorder. She had all of the symptoms. Then she told me she had been raped by an Incubus. She would go into rages and her eyes would turn completely black. She claim to be Christian. She would recite Bible verses then a few minutes later she would talk about satanic things.. One night I told her what she was doing was blasphemous. She immediately looked at me and said you called it in a voice that wasn't hers She grabbed my lighter she grabbed my lighter and started flicking it while flicking her tongue at the flame. She told me she had a soul Secret and that she had my soul because I had f***** a demon. She started asking where you at now Jesus over and over. I tried to grab the lighter from her and I could not get it away from her. All the sudden I smelled this sulfur smell. I said what is that and she said that's the smell of the Gates of hell. She was contorting her body an d speaking tongues. She would refer to herself as we. This went on for about 3 hours as I frantically tried to remove the demon.. After it was over I grabbed her and hugged her and the sulfur smell was in her hair. That wasn't enough for me to leave her but she went on to stab me while I was driving a couple of months later. My question is..... Sometimes I would see her talking to herself like looking out the window and talking to someone but no one was ther.. Could she have been talking to a demon. Other times I would catch her a moaning like she was having sex and no one was there. Any thoughts..??

This is about my ex girlfriend. We work together for 2 and 1/2 year. She had what I thought was borderline personality disorder. She had all of the symptoms. Then she told me she had been raped by an Incubus. She would go into rages and her eyes would turn completely black. She claim to be Christian. She would recite Bible verses then a few minutes later she would talk about satanic things.. One night I told her what she was doing was blasphemous. She immediately looked at me and said you called it in a voice that wasn't hers She grabbed my lighter she grabbed my lighter and started flicking it while flicking her tongue at the flame. She told me she had a soul Secret and that she had my soul because I had f***** a demon. She started asking where you at now Jesus over and over. I tried to grab the lighter from her and I could not get it away from her. All the sudden I smelled this sulfur smell. I said what is that and she said that's the smell of the Gates of hell. She was contorting her body an d speaking tongues. She would refer to herself as we. This went on for about 3 hours as I frantically tried to remove the demon.. After it was over I grabbed her and hugged her and the sulfur smell was in her hair. That wasn't enough for me to leave her but she went on to stab me while I was driving a couple of months later. My question is..... Sometimes I would see her talking to herself like looking out the window and talking to someone but no one was ther.. Could she have been talking to a demon. Other times I would catch her a moaning like she was having sex and no one was there. Any thoughts..??
Hello, John. First, we don't do individual demon stories here, but I will say that you either need clergy involved or a mental health expert involved (or both) in anything that is demonic. Since we don't do individual counseling on possessions here, I will be locking this thread after this reply.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE DEMONS

Reactions: 7Critter and Tia
Status
Not open for further replies.