Girl with erased memory

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Interesting, but I still have to ask if this isn't a runaway situation with a child covering up the truth.

Reactions: ozentity and Duke

Interesting, but I still have to ask if this isn't a runaway situation with a child covering up the truth.
I had the same thoughts. She's about the right age to do something stupid, then concoct an amnesia story to try to get out of it.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
The only reason it might have some truth is she left her mobile phone at home, that is strange teenage behavior, lol. If that was my daughter she'd had best come up with a better excuse. :mad:

The only reason it might have some truth is she left her mobile phone at home, that is strange teenage behavior, lol. If that was my daughter she'd had best come up with a better excuse. :mad:
Most kids know they can be tracked with those. You can buy burner phones cheap now that are smart phones, so she could have had one of those.

Reactions: ozentity
Most kids know they can be tracked with those. You can buy burner phones cheap now that are smart phones, so she could have had one of those.
Pesky technology, lol. I'm just glad she's home safe.

Reactions: Duke