Gift giving entity?

Are you involved in a dungeons and dragons group, you mentioned D&D dice sets, or involved with anyone who may be into the occult...may sound kinda cheesy and all but you would be surprised at what someone may do to pull you in deeper, .....or just as a prank.
That would be highly unlikely, mostly due to my group breaking apart after one of my party members started a fist fight with the DM about a year ago, which was when I was in New York.

Are you involved in a dungeons and dragons group, you mentioned D&D dice sets, or involved with anyone who may be into the occult...may sound kinda cheesy and all but you would be surprised at what someone may do to pull you in deeper, .....or just as a prank.
That, too, is an excellent path to follow on this. No entitty is going to leave you wrapped gifts at the door and ring the doorbell.

Reactions: Paulm
Writer, have you been diagnosed with any health issues? You need not answer, but if you have, you nee

d to check on your meds as a possible answer.

Otherwise, this is all the help we can give you here.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE DEMONS
Actually I've had a pretty normal life to be honest. I've never done any drugs, haven't broken a bone in my body, I have a pretty steady job as a cook in town, and seem to be doing pretty well financially

Writer, I urge you to seek clergy or other help on this. I seriously will not go further on the topic if it is demon related. I'm sorry, but it is policy here on the forum.

I know and Ive been asking around quite a few forums. Either people say it's some demon that sooner or later will kill me or it some trans dimensional being.
They don't sound like answers with much insight or knowledge.
Its honestly hard to say but I do have the dice and small figurines that I have been getting from it. I did used to date a girl in high school before she killed herself due to family related issues. Maybe it's her but I don't know.
As Debi says I doubt an entity would send gifts.If you are sure you are not sending them yourself it must be a living person who likes you.

That, too, is an excellent path to follow on this. No entitty is going to leave you wrapped gifts at the door and ring the doorbell.
Wait I think I know what it is. So there used to be a girl in our group that recently joined in before the fight. Her name was Desiray and she used to be in what I would call gothic stuff. She was nice as far as I knew, but we got along really well. Do you think its her? That would be really freaky if so.

Reactions: ozentity
Wait I think I know what it is. So there used to be a girl in our group that recently joined in before the fight. Her name was Desiray and she used to be in what I would call gothic stuff. She was nice as far as I knew, but we got along really well. Do you think its her? That would be really freaky if so.
Cool,I hope she looks like Elvira, mistress of the dark,I think your onto a winner mate.

Reactions: Paulm