Gift giving entity?

So i just talked to my DM and apparently he said Des was arrested for drug possession and apparently killing someones dog, so... That's not a good sign. She's in a mental ward too, just wasnt told where though.

80's Elvira though....lol......vampires, just so smug though.
I'm serious,I love Elvira but she was an older women to me then and I'm 56 now lol.I bet she is still smokin though.

Reactions: Paulm
So i just talked to my DM and apparently he said Des was arrested for drug possession and apparently killing someones dog, so... That's not a good sign. She's in a mental ward too, just wasnt told where though.
Being a dog man she sounds like she's in the right place :mad:.Must be someone else.

Writer, for the record, we don't do mental health here either. Now, my suggestion to you is to look for a physical reason for this as I don't see this falling into a paranormal range. I'm sorry we can't help you further, but your situation is out of the bounds of what we do here on this forum. Good luck to you.