Gift giving entity?

TheExiledWriter

Reaction score
Hello, my real name is Skye and I live in a small town in Kentucky. It's been about half a year since I've lived in this town, and honestly i love being here. However, just about a month ago I began to see what appeared to be a shadowy figure that would constantly follow me around. I thought at first I was losing it until I started to get random gifts from it. The only reason why I know all the gifts Ive been receiving are from it is because whenever I go to get the gift (which usually comes in a non-descrpitive package) it seems extremely excited by what I can assume is it jumping up and down. It also marked the boxes with a messy looking capital D, which I assume is it's initial for its first name. Does anyone have any explanation for this at all? Anything will be appreciated.

Hi! Also, yes they do seem to be delivered, but I know for a fact no one from any delivering company seems to stop by unless its my regular mail. I just hear my doorbell ring and the packages are usually full of small gifts, such as DnD dice sets and other stuff that Ive been wanting for a while. It seems to be stuff that I've either been eyeing for a while, or just saw a day or so before.
Do the gifts get delivered by mail? What type of things are gifted to you?Welcome to the forum Writer.

Reactions: ozentity
Do the gifts get delivered by mail? What type of things are gifted to you?Welcome to the forum Writer.
Also this may sound strange, but even though it does seem to give off a weirdly scary vibe, it seems to be friendly and I have seen it wave to me before from a distance.

Hello, my real name is Skye and I live in a small town in Kentucky. It's been about half a year since I've lived in this town, and honestly i love being here. However, just about a month ago I began to see what appeared to be a shadowy figure that would constantly follow me around. I thought at first I was losing it until I started to get random gifts from it. The only reason why I know all the gifts Ive been receiving are from it is because whenever I go to get the gift (which usually comes in a non-descrpitive package) it seems extremely excited by what I can assume is it jumping up and down. It also marked the boxes with a messy looking capital D, which I assume is it's initial for its first name. Does anyone have any explanation for this at all? Anything will be appreciated.
First things first...if you feel this is a demon or dark energy, I refer these cases directly to clergy. Especially if you are seeing it visually. We have a no demon policy here.

Second, I have never heard of an entity of any kind sending physical gifts.

Hi! Also, yes they do seem to be delivered, but I know for a fact no one from any delivering company seems to stop by unless its my regular mail. I just hear my doorbell ring and the packages are usually full of small gifts, such as DnD dice sets and other stuff that Ive been wanting for a while. It seems to be stuff that I've either been eyeing for a while, or just saw a day or so before.
Are you sure it's not an old flame that is trying to win you over with your return to town?If they are that intense the entity you are experiencing may be a projection of them trying to get close.

I know and Ive been asking around quite a few forums. Either people say it's some demon that sooner or later will kill me or it some trans dimensional being. I've been looking for answers for quite a while now, and honestly I'm just chalking it up to a mental illness or just some really elaborate prank.

Its honestly hard to say but I do have the dice and small figurines that I have been getting from it. I did used to date a girl in high school before she killed herself due to family related issues. Maybe it's her but I don't know.

Are you involved in a dungeons and dragons group, you mentioned D&D dice sets, or involved with anyone who may be into the occult...may sound kinda cheesy and all but you would be surprised at what someone may do to pull you in deeper, .....or just as a prank.

And like I said before, sure it feels creepy to be around it, but it as fsr as Ive seen it, is pretty docile and doesn't really do much other than giving the gifts to me and watching me. That's about it.