Giants, giants, everywhere....

titch2k6

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Many cultures around the world have tales regarding ancient giants, probably one of the most famous being the story of David and Goliath.

But did giants actually exist beyond the human condition known as giantism?

According to documented evidence, and even in the Bible's banned scriptures of Enoch, they did. Even to this day, there could be giants in the world hiding away from modern civilization and if reports are to be believed, one was discovered during a showdown with US troops in Afganistan.

The short documentary below covers what we know so far about this species. It also raises the question - why are new discoveries of these beings being covered up?

The story as I heard it was a ten foot, one thousand pound giant was killed after a vicious fight, then flown out of country in an AC-130 gunship. Supposedly the source of the story was one of the gunship pilots. Does that make sense to you?

A ten foot, one thousand pound "giant" would be anthropomorphically proportional to a six foot, six hundred pound man. Someone with that height to weight ratio would have a difficult time even moving, let alone putting up a fight against armed combat forces. As for using an AC-130, that makes no sense. As you know, gunships are an extremely valuable combat asset, it would not be used to fulfill a mundane task that could be easily and effectively accomplished with a ubiquitous C-130 "trash hauler" in theater. In addition, AC-130s are extremely limited with regard to internal space . I've been in all three C-130 gunship variants, it's extremely tight quarters in the aft end of the a/c. With guns, ammo, fire control systems, gunners/loaders, armor, etc., not sure there would be room for a "giant."

I have a theory about Giants. Especially those of the past. Human height has increased quite a bit over time. Most people were much shorter back in the Bible days. I don't doubt some group/tribe of people may have been much taller than the "norm" and may have been seen as giants or even some having a form of Marfan's syndrome or gigantism that made them look incredibly big to others. Just one of my thoughts on it.