Giant Frog

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

What's the world comin' to? :p Seriously, though. I wouldn't doubt that article for a second. If there are creatures we've never seen in the deepest parts of the ocean, what's to say there isn't similar lifeforms in the deeper parts of lakes?

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity

We got one of those big rascals here as well. My daughter used to live about 15 minutes from his stomping (hopping?) grounds.

Reactions: Paulm

We got one of those big rascals here as well. My daughter used to live about 15 minutes from his stomping (hopping?) grounds.
Are you serious Duke? I thought this was photo shopped.

Are you serious Duke? I thought this was photo shopped.
There have been reports of the frog for over 50 years, I was a teenager when I first heard about it. Local police saw it (or something) and at least one officer fired on it.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I reckon it's better looking than Jason Momoa , ladies on here might not agree, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
It looks like a big frog but it's impossible to judge the size from that photo. It could just be dangling in front of the lens. Normally, when an overly large animal is found it is photographed alongside a known object or person to show its size. Or, at least its weight or dimensions are stated but I don't even see that in this story.

There is a large species of frog that lives in that lake. It is an endangered species. If that is one of them then capturing it would be illegal.

Reactions: Lynne