Giant Football in the Sky

RickVallejo

Reaction score
To be honest, I am happy that I have never truly experienced paranormal phenomenon.

I have always been interested in the subject, though, and have experienced a couple strange things throughout my life. I don't go looking for these things, I'm merely just aware.

The first thing that comes to mind is staring out my window one summer when I was a teenager. I observed a fuzzy, orange, football shape in the dark sky move left to right on one plane for about 3 minutes. I had never seen a craft in the sky move like that. After that it faded away.

I've always remembered it. I read about a similar craft in the Skinwalker Ranch book called a Chupa. Maybe they were the same.

Reactions: Debi
Official welcome to the forum, Rick. Very happy to have you with us.

I've had a UFO experience, so I know how they "stick" with you.

To be honest, I am happy that I have never truly experienced paranormal phenomenon.

I have always been interested in the subject, though, and have experienced a couple strange things throughout my life. I don't go looking for these things, I'm merely just aware.

The first thing that comes to mind is staring out my window one summer when I was a teenager. I observed a fuzzy, orange, football shape in the dark sky move left to right on one plane for about 3 minutes. I had never seen a craft in the sky move like that. After that it faded away.

I've always remembered it. I read about a similar craft in the Skinwalker Ranch book called a Chupa. Maybe they were the same.

Hi Rick:

Would you provide an approximate date and location of the sighting, please?

Thanks
Duke

Hi and welcome Rick. I have only seen strange lights in the sky. Your sighting sounds like a good one. I have no idea what it could be but definitely a UFO ! Debi has a lot of info on these threads, hope you enjoy the read.