Ghosts???

I think with me its more of a fictional thing. When I was a kid i really wished it wasn’t real and when I watched a scary movie I couldn't sleep as I stared into the dark mass in my bedroom. However, as I got older I loved horror movies and how cool it would be if it was real and I did use to have an open mind but over a number of years I have turned more into a sceptic.
Similar for me (except for the fictional part) and you do need to be skeptical to filter out certain explainable things. I think you become more like this to rationalize your thoughts for your mind to cope. As you know, if you shut your mind out from this area you are unlikely to witness any of it, it's up to the individual and how much they can deal with.

I think with me its more of a fictional thing. When I was a kid i really wished it wasn’t real and when I watched a scary movie I couldn't sleep as I stared into the dark mass in my bedroom. However, as I got older I loved horror movies and how cool it would be if it was real and I did use to have an open mind but over a number of years I have turned more into a sceptic.
Nothing wrong with being skeptical as long as you don’t close your mind to possibilities. Being open minded is conducive to learning.

Reactions: Debi