Ghosts that show you how they died

bel

Reaction score
Ok, so all my life I have been able to sense energy from people, alive or dead, but recently some spirits have been showing me how they died while I sleep, so they are like nightmares but I know they are not because I the main "character" appears brighter and leads the way through it all. Well, there have been only two entities that did this but still, it freaks me out because this had never happened to me before I got to my mid-twenties.

Both times happened when I left my window open at night; I'm from Mexico so it's still warm in the winter. Is there any way I can stop them from coming into my house through the window?

Reactions: ozentity
Hi bel. Let me move your post over to a better forum for this. You will get more feedback.

First, it sounds like you may be a bit of a medium if they are showing you this. First, before sleep, say out loud that you don't want to see any spirits in your dreams. You do have the ability to stop them from presenting this to you. It's not the window. They can come into your dreams with it open or closed. You need to tell all spirits you do not want to see this in dreamstate.

You can also use the St. Michael's prayer for protection. I will attach it. Have you ever had any other kind of activity of a paranormal nature?

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
Ok, so all my life I have been able to sense energy from people, alive or dead, but recently some spirits have been showing me how they died . . .
Hi Bel; welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Seeing how people died while trying to sleep would creep me out. As Debi said, you should be able to stop or minimize these episodes.

Reactions: Lynne
Ok, so all my life I have been able to sense energy from people, alive or dead, but recently some spirits have been showing me how they died while I sleep, so they are like nightmares but I know they are not because I the main "character" appears brighter and leads the way through it all. Well, there have been only two entities that did this but still, it freaks me out because this had never happened to me before I got to my mid-twenties.

Both times happened when I left my window open at night; I'm from Mexico so it's still warm in the winter. Is there any way I can stop them from coming into my house through the window?

Hi Bel. Welcome to the forum. I had a similar experience while living in Texas. I had a dream where I was in the desert, in the distance I heard indistinct voices. I walked towards the sound and saw two young men beating something on the ground with a metal bar, like a crowbar. Suddenly a young woman appeared next to me, she was very sad and she motioned to the two men and said "They seemed like nice guys, but they weren't"

A week later I went to visit my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, in New Mexico. I was there hanging out with her and her friends and walking into a store I saw a missing persons poster for the woman from my dream. My wife and her friends said that she was probably shacked up with some guy and just not coming to class, that had happened before. However she had disappeared the night I had the dream. So I relayed the details of my dream, she met two guys who took her to the desert west of town where they sexually assaulted and killed her with a metal crowbar.

Nobody believed me and I was told that I wasn't very funny. Then a few weeks later my girlfriend called to say that they had caught the killers, two college students who picked her up in a bar, drove her to the desert west of town, assaulted and murdered her with a tire iron.

The details of the murder didn't come out right away. My wife followed the trial very closely and let me know every time a new detail came out which lined up with my dream. Aside from mistaking the tire iron for a crow bar, which I attribute to seeing it take place at night, all details matched.

When the trial was over I prayed about the whole thing. I told God that I really didn't like it and would prefer that it never happen again, but I would accept it if that's what he wanted to for me. I've never had a dream like that since.

this had never happened to me before I got to my mid-twenties.
That's the age I was when a lot of paranormal things rained down onto me.Its a difficult time of your life,your twenties,a lot of turmoil and decisions to be made and it makes you vulnerable to unwanted entities and other things.It seems to lessen with age though so don't panic.

Hi Bel. Welcome to the forum. I had a similar experience while living in Texas. I had a dream where I was in the desert, in the distance I heard indistinct voices. I walked towards the sound and saw two young men beating something on the ground with a metal bar, like a crowbar. Suddenly a young woman appeared next to me, she was very sad and she motioned to the two men and said "They seemed like nice guys, but they weren't"

A week later I went to visit my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, in New Mexico. I was there hanging out with her and her friends and walking into a store I saw a missing persons poster for the woman from my dream. My wife and her friends said that she was probably shacked up with some guy and just not coming to class, that had happened before. However she had disappeared the night I had the dream. So I relayed the details of my dream, she met two guys who took her to the desert west of town where they sexually assaulted and killed her with a metal crowbar.

Nobody believed me and I was told that I wasn't very funny. Then a few weeks later my girlfriend called to say that they had caught the killers, two college students who picked her up in a bar, drove her to the desert west of town, assaulted and murdered her with a tire iron.

The details of the murder didn't come out right away. My wife followed the trial very closely and let me know every time a new detail came out which lined up with my dream. Aside from mistaking the tire iron for a crow bar, which I attribute to seeing it take place at night, all details matched.

When the trial was over I prayed about the whole thing. I told God that I really didn't like it and would prefer that it never happen again, but I would accept it if that's what he wanted to for me. I've never had a dream like that since.
That is really amazing. Thanks for sharing this Steve. That spirit needed to tell someone. I hope it helped her.

Hi Bel and welcome. I agree with Debi’s advice. Keep us updated on your situation.

Reactions: bel
Well, it happened again last night. I was in some kind of office with what seemed to be a teacher, he was chubby, he looked familiar, like one of my high school teachers but I don't think it was him. So, we were at this office and he was showing me a paper, he was grading it when suddenly he had a heart attack. I started asking for help, tried to call 911 but the phone was not working. I started screaming but nobody could hear me. And just when I was about to wake up a voice in the back said "It's just one of those vivid nightmares again, it could be real but no. Ignore her."

Dreams can be scary and seem real but most of the time it is our fears and stresses working themselves out while we sleep.

I hope you keep praying the protection prayer before bed in case there really is something more going on.