Ghosts that fly

BlueMoon

Loose
Reaction score
My family home is 90 year old structure and has been home not only to our family but a few nasty ghosts aswell. My dog could see atleast one of them i have no doubt ive yet to seeanything but have felt their abuse apon me many times nightly for years. They would enter my head through my ears or thats what it felt like. The sensation was like they were in my mind and if there is a relm that houses the mind it felt like they were trashing the joint! Very unpleasant it worried me that they had access to a special part of me that is used by angels spirits etc to visit and has defences against unwanted entities. If that makes sense it felt as thoughthey had damaged this relm and it was affecting my life in every way. It felt as though a door was open and free for all to visit. It took a serious effort to regain custody of this place and a decade long battle to do so. I was in trouble but i have a relentless resolve and i wore them down and they left. Now i have peace.

I’m glad you have regained control. This sounded very terrible. I don’t really know how to comment. Keep us posted on your progress