Ghosts, technology, or what?

JayW

Reaction score
God, where do I begin....
I live in the Central Valley of California.
Every day I am attacked by something I cannot see.
I hear it talking to me all the time.....extremely hostile.
I feel pain when it talks to me.
Sometimes so bad I need to lie down.
It comments on everything I do, all the time and has made me all but completely dysfunctional.
It responds to my thoughts....one of the most terrifying things.
If I turn on a fan or my air conditioner, it is much louder.
Very audible...to me.
I hear threats all the time.
I hear things like,
"You must leave the area"
"get out of my neighborhood."
"Give me all of your property".
something about a "problem solver"
I have no idea who/what this is.
I have waited months before trying to discuss this with anyone.
This is not pink elephants.
I have recorded hours and hours of my time, in my own home of this stuff.
I don't know what this is, but I am terrified and don't know what to do.
Are there people that can detect this sort of thing?
I am not a mental patient, but I am getting there if this continues.
I can't stand it.

Hi Jay. Sounds like you're in trouble there. I am giving this link to you. I am also posting the third paragraph of it here. You may need outside help for this one.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN CRISIS, PETS, OR YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION:

This is the point where I tell you that you need immediate intervention. If you feel a dangerous situation exists in your home and you or your children are at risk, you need to take action at the level of clergy intervention.

I will list contact information below for Rev. Bill Bean, but you also can call your local church of choice.

The Catholic Church is most often involved in exorcism type situations. If you feel you need them, you do not have to be a practicing Catholic to call for help. Call your local parish and ask for an appointment to go and talk directly to the priest. If you run into resistance, please contact me so that we can assist you.

For non Christians, please contact Debi on PM for other resources available.

Contacts:

Reverend Bill Bean
beanoffice@yahoo.com. They can also call my assistant Melinda McKamey at 770 681-1230.

Let them know we at Paranormalforum.net referred you.

No. I own my home. I have disabilities that are made much worse by this.
This is the most evil, horrifying, cruel situation I have ever experienced, by far.
I would not wish this on anyone.
It's worse than death.
The fact that my thoughts are somehow "heard" is incomprehensible to me, but it happens all the time.

If it is possible, go on a road trip to spend ONE day away from your property. Visit a distant friend, sleep in a car, book into an all night filmshow, ANYTHING to get you out of the property for ONE night.

Then we can see if it is your home or you we have to work on.

It follows me. Much worse at home, but definitely follows me.
Most of the time I hear a very loud "white noise" to my left.
If I spin one way or the other, it stays to my left...most of the time.
Seems like multiple entities, and claims to be different people constantly.
The confusion it causes me is intentional, and absolutely relentless.
Nearly impossible to describe without sounding like a crackpot.
Also creates visual images everywhere.
A bottle of water will suddenly appear to have a human head in it.
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
If there is a hell, it's probably a lot like this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Jay, how long has this been going on? You mention disabilities...any new meds added in about the time this started for you?

Started about 6-7 months ago.
I have back and leg problems.
It's not meds.
In a way I wish it was imaginary.
Too many reasons for me to believe it is not. Friend of mine came over, and could hear it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I live isolated and think I know where you are coming from.Talking about it on this forum is a start to help you with this.Try to not delve into it too much and dismiss the voices you are hearing.It takes some practise,but you have to remember to give these things none of your time or fear.Its tempting to listen,but that's also giving it power.Your doctor will probably give meds to stop it,but try the ignoring thing first imo.You are more powerful than these entities.

I recommend Debi’s advice on bringing in help. Rev. Bill Bean has an excellent reputation for helping people with these same issues. I hope you make the call.