Ghosts or spirits?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
40988458_2330432256989080_8242161606755090432_n (Small).png

Do you consider them ghosts or visiting spirits?​

Reactions: Paintman
I think both are spirits but ghosts have not moved on and have become earth bound.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I think so. But if they’re stuck here I think they have an important reason for it.

I think so. But if they’re stuck here I think they have an important reason for it.
Unfinished business, attached to a place or possessions, or just waited too long and don’t know how to move on now. Some are afraid of judgement. Just a few that come to mind

Reactions: Charleh
View attachment 14818

Do you consider them ghosts or visiting spirits?​
Hello! Im new here! I believe in both but I don't necessarily believe loved ones can visit IF they have fully passed on. I believe that the ghost/spirits certain people can see are ones that have yet to proceed to the after life in heaven or hell. I also think there is a difference. Like maybe ghost are just visions of dead people who have yet to pass on, they are stuck here waiting. Spirits I believe can move objects, hurt people, throw things, etc. I believe that a spirit is something that is tied to something here on earth. like a possession they oncertainly had that ties them here, or maybe they are connects to a person somehow. I don't believe people from heaven or hell can just come back to visit I think it's kind of like once you enter you can't return. I do believe our loved ones can watch over us though. it's all confusingood. But I do believe.

Hello! Im new here! I believe in both but I don't necessarily believe loved ones can visit IF they have fully passed on. I believe that the ghost/spirits certain people can see are ones that have yet to proceed to the after life in heaven or hell. I also think there is a difference. Like maybe ghost are just visions of dead people who have yet to pass on, they are stuck here waiting. Spirits I believe can move objects, hurt people, throw things, etc. I believe that a spirit is something that is tied to something here on earth. like a possession they oncertainly had that ties them here, or maybe they are connects to a person somehow. I don't believe people from heaven or hell can just come back to visit I think it's kind of like once you enter you can't return. I do believe our loved ones can watch over us though. it's all confusingood. But I do believe.
Thanks for sharing. And welcome to the forum Naomi.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi

Since you apparently believe in heaven and hell, I take it you believe in God. If so, are you saying He can't send one of his children back from heaven to visit a grandchild he/she never got to meet in life? Not challenging your opinion or being critical, but I am curious.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi

Thanks for meeting up with us here at the PNF Naomi.

Reactions: Debi