Ghosts of Morgan City

Keel M.

Reaction score
Website
4girlsandaghost.wordpress.com
Has anyone watched this show? Morgan City is just over an hour away from where I live, to the southwest. It's not just paranormal cases in Morgan City itself, because it's not a very large city. It's more like ghosts of St Mary's Parish. They're usually personal cases and I find the history they uncover to be the most fascinating. I'm not 100% on board with whether there's any true paranormal stuff going on, but I like the series nonetheless.

Reactions: Paulm
I've watched it several times. Like you I'm uncertain about the activity but the show is entertaining and that is what I'm watching it for.

I've watched it a few times, along with a few other paranormal shows, you're right about the history being interesting, that is one reason I watch some of these shows also........ SHHHH, just don't tell Debi I watch any reality TV.....lol

Reactions: Keel M.
I've watched it a few times, along with a few other paranormal shows, you're right about the history being interesting, that is one reason I watch some of these shows also........ SHHHH, just don't tell Debi I watch any reality TV.....lol
BUSTED! :p

Reactions: Paulm
I think there is too much entertainment and too little science. I can recreate emf readings with my feildpiece and a bottle of beer salt. The voices on an emf can be put there by just breathing words. I do believe in residual energy and people creating their own demons. Ive seen it. I think it is time we unequivocally prove one way or another if it is a human mind manifesting or if there really is an external force at work.

I think there is too much entertainment and too little science. I can recreate emf readings with my feildpiece and a bottle of beer salt. The voices on an emf can be put there by just breathing words. I do believe in residual energy and people creating their own demons. Ive seen it. I think it is time we unequivocally prove one way or another if it is a human mind manifesting or if there really is an external force at work.
And it could be both, as I've seen both. We often try to nail down what we can't yet measure. The tools aren't there yet, although we are making progress. Science is making in roads, and science is also changing by the day. With new discoveries of possible other universes and new knowledge on the fact we can influence our reality, it will be awhile before we can unequivocally prove anything, imo.

I agree. I like that. Every single person is "at least in my theory" in their own reality, because of of the way the electricity that runs through us is interpreted by the brain. Enough energy in one place could cause people to perceive similarly. Im always grasping. Residual energy could also allow us to view alternate timelines or universes. Kinda like dejavu or the new mandella effect.

Reactions: Debi
I agree. I like that. Every single person is "at least in my theory" in their own reality, because of of the way the electricity that runs through us is interpreted by the brain. Enough energy in one place could cause people to perceive similarly. Im always grasping. Residual energy could also allow us to view alternate timelines or universes. Kinda like dejavu or the new mandella effect.
There are many possibilities out there. Ever look into the work of John E. Mack? Interesting theories there.