Ghostcar or was it something else

Pascal

Reaction score
Hi,

A few months ago i came back from my work in the evening and was to driving home. Before i'm home i have to drive a long road with trees, open fields where they fight on the second war and offcourse where some car crashes happen against trees. When i was almost on the end of that road i suddenly saw something appear before me i couldn't stop anymore and hit it. . I stopt because there was damage on my car and i was looking what i hit. My first thought i hit an animal but there was no blood on my car or there was no animal on the road. The next day i rent i car from the garage because mine was there for reparation and he say i don't know what you hit, but it's not an animal. Then i remember what i saw it was something transculent whit a white mist. So i take that way again and suddenly my eyes fell on a memorial on a tree where someone died. I had never paid attention there because sometimes there are trucks along the sideway and then cannot see it. I did search on the net in newspapers and found who died there. My feelings and thoughts still say it was a ghostcar. Was it a warning for me i do not know. I have everything in my car and i go stop there for making contact whit the ghosts there. Because i want to know what i hit and hear there message.

Pascal

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wow that is a good account, thanks for sharing. My idea on this is that it was not a ghost car. Ghosts are not solid. There have been many stories of ghost vehicles but the experiencer goes right through them. I wonder if you experienced a time slip or possibly something cloaked ?

Wow that is a good account, thanks for sharing. My idea on this is that it was not a ghost car. Ghosts are not solid. There have been many stories of ghost vehicles but the experiencer goes right through them. I wonder if you experienced a time slip or possibly something cloaked ?
Hi,
Thankx for the answer.
It is still strange what I have experienced. I know what I have seen but I have no answer for it

Hi,
Thankx for the answer.
It is still strange what I have experienced. I know what I have seen but I have no answer for it
That’s how things usually end up in the paranormal ...more questions than answers.