Ghost?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

An eerie photograph taken outside of a popular Baltimore restaurant with a reputation for being haunted may show one of the site's resident spirits. The spooky snapshot was reportedly captured during a recent ghost tour which began at the famed Bertha's Mussels. An attendee at the event took a picture of the building and later noticed what appears to be an apparition of some kind reaching out of a third-story window.

Some observers have postulated that the anomaly could be the spirit of a little girl who has been seen at the site on several occasions over the years. And, strangely enough, the part of the building in which the potential apparition was seemingly spotted lurking was, in fact, closed off at the time that the picture was taken and, therefore, the area was devoid of any people who might account for the oddity.

For their part, the owners of the restaurant were rather nonplussed about the image as they have apparently become accustomed to the ghostly tales attached to the building. Laura Norris told a local TV station that she used to regularly talk to the spirits at the site and recalled one particular instance in which she felt the presence of a ghost and declared "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going home, bye-bye."

Her husband Tony shared a similar account, revealing that his friend Bob "saw ghosts constantly" when he worked in the upstairs of the building by himself. While he has apparently not had his own experience with any apparitions at the restaurant, Tony mused that "I'm open-minded" about the possibility that the site is haunted. To that end, what's your take on the puzzling photo taken at the site?

Video: Ghost Photographed in Baltimore? - Coast to Coast AM

It does look like there’s an arm reaching through the window.