Ghost who saved my life

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have been dealing with the paranormal since I was 12. My first experience with a ghost I was 12, she actually saved my life. Now this is going back 35 yrs. My family moved into a old farmhouse, it was there before anything else. My father was a violent man. It started off with little things, moving stuff, breezes when no window was open ect.
I always knew there was a ghost there a female. One day I was alone with my father in the house he got in one of his anger moods. He started to go off on me hit me ect. I ran to my room sat against the door. I pulled my phone cord and called a friend. He came over grabbed the ladder for me to climb out the window. As he was on the ladder he seen and heard my dad trying to get in yelling. He told me to run to the window.
I was terrified to move. All of a sudden a female voice said go, my friend looked at me said what was that? I trusted the voice I slid up the door and I ran. Once I got on the ladder the door opened. My father stood there in disbelief. Later that day my friend and I went to the library, was telling her what happened. The librarian said sorry don't mean to but in but you talking about the farmhouse on corner 79th st? I said yes. She goes do you know the story of the place? I was like no. She said her family lived there while ago the front bedroom was her sisters ( one I was in) she was born in that room, but also died in that room. My stomach sank. She said our father was a mean drunk, he beat her to death. I about dropped. She said it was my sister protecting you.
My parents got a divorce my mom marries a new guy. We moved to California I wanted to go back. I moved back at 17. Told my sister I wanna go back to the farmhouse, it was about 3 miles from where she lived. Something was drawing me back. Finally reached it new family lived there. I explained who I was I use to live there. She let me in. Was standing in the dining room and I looked over to my old room smiled. I said thank you for helping me 5 yrs ago. The women turned white. She said there is a ghost here! Said yes she is friendly, the lady said her boyfriend got very angry one day and she said that's when it happened, felt cold breeze and my boyfriend got hit by something we couldn't see. I kicked him out never had a problem again. I then told her what the librarian had told me.

Hi Mom! Happy to have you with us!

I think that is an outstanding story of a helpful spirit. We don't often here about those, but it goes to prove that sometimes spirits act as guardians. Thank you so much for sharing that with us!

Thank you! And thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community. And yes hardly hear of ghost protection. Sadly in 2009 my daughter and I moved to IL for a few months. Sad thing the house is no longer there. I pray she finally went home to heaven. I still think about her alot, but also the sad thing I never experienced a good one after either. It has been mainly negative in just human spirits who are angry and malevolent never been alive. Seen many shadow man also.

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
I like that story,the girl spirit giving you good advice.Being a dad of three daughters(now grown up) I can't understand how a father could hurt his children,it would be like tearing out your heart to me,and would have to come back at them somehow.

I like that story,the girl spirit giving you good advice.Being a dad of three daughters(now grown up) I can't understand how a father could hurt his children,it would be like tearing out your heart to me,and would have to come back at them somehow.

You and me both, my daughter is disabled because of her dad. He tried to kill her 3 times me once. But I also believe it is free will how people act.
Do I hold hard feelings to my dad not any more, for it is his loss on his children he did wrong to. Same for my daughter father, I have learned not to be angry at stuff you have no control over.

You and me both, my daughter is disabled because of her dad. He tried to kill her 3 times me once. But I also believe it is free will how people act.
Do I hold hard feelings to my dad not any more, for it is his loss on his children he did wrong to. Same for my daughter father, I have learned not to be angry at stuff you have no control over.
I'm sorry for your daughter and your pain,it must be their own self loathing that causes this violence.You are very strong and wise to put away the anger,because love is what makes everything better.Hope you have a good time on the site.

Thanks for sharing that touching story. God bless you and your daughter. May Gods goodness replace your bad expierences with abundant love and life. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing that touching story. God bless you and your daughter. May Gods goodness replace your bad expierences with abundant love and life. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you Lynn for the welcome. And he blessed me yrs ago with my daughter

Reactions: Lynne