Ghost soldier?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvZ2hvc3Qtc29sZGllci8xMDUxODA2LTEtZW5nLVVTL0dob3N0LVNvbGRpZXIuanBn

A game camera located in the yard of a Maine woman's farmhouse captured an intriguing image that may show the ghost of a soldier. According to a local media report, Tia Wilson wanted to catch a glimpse of a fox that had been feasting on her chickens and so she placed the camera in her yard prior to heading out for a weekend camping trip. Upon her return, she was astounded to see that, among the many photos of various wildlife which had triggered the motion-sensor camera, there was one image eerily out of place.

In the photo, taken at around 9 PM in the evening on a Saturday night, there is an anomaly in her yard which bears an uncanny resemblance to a person wearing a backpack. Although she first became unnerved by the possibility that the photo showed a prowler or some other kind of nefarious individual outside of her home, Wilson soon realized that the photo was a whole lot weirder. That's because the camera didn't take any other pictures of a person in her yard before or after that image, which would be impossible based on where the camera was placed and the position of the anomaly in the photo.

No doubt Wilson felt particularly lucky to have had her camera capture the image as she is an avid paranormal enthusiast and shared the image on her Facebook page devoted to the strange and unusual. She also subsequently dug into the details surrounding the history of her property and may have actually discovered the identity of the potential apparition. Wilson learned from a neighbor that the home once belonged to a soldier who had his heart broken after returning from World War II.

Skeptics will, of course, say that the 'soldier' is simply a trick of light and shadow likely conjured by a bug or some other prosaic source causing the camera to spring into action. However, Wilson has her own compelling theory that the figure could be a residual haunting and is hoping to have the camera ready in one year's time to see if this hypothesis is correct. With that in mind, we'll keep our fingers crossed that this story had a sequel in 2019.

Reactions: Charleh
Could be a ghost , sad to think some poor soul being stuck

sad to think some poor soul being stuck
Yes, a soldier waiting for his long lost mate.

Any of the members who do investigations: Do ghostly entities normally trip motion detection devices ?

the camera didn't take any other pictures of a person in her yard before or after that image, which would be impossible based on where the camera was placed and the position of the anomaly in the photo
Not sure what to make of this.

I've forgotten who it was I had a conversation with that said our souls consist of different levels. That when we die it is possible for the intelligent portion of our soul to move onward while leaving behind an emotionally charged version of the same soul. I think it was called soul splitting.

I've forgotten who it was I had a conversation with that said our souls consist of different levels. That when we die it is possible for the intelligent portion of our soul to move onward while leaving behind an emotionally charged version of the same soul. I think it was called soul splitting.
Makes sense. If one’s personality can fragment like in DID, the soul’s probably no different.