Ghost Ships Off San Francisco

Reactions: garnetsilver
OK, working on this idea here. So no ships are actually there, but the GPS shows them there. Is this similar to a VPN where they bounce the signal to be of a different location?

I don't know. I don't do ships.

Reactions: Debi
Well, I just ran into some really interesting info on this topic. Overall, a good and scary read, because if even half of this is correct, this holds more mystery than we have seen in some time.

6/9/20: TIME EXCHANGE ECHO – Groundzero

Excerpt:

Ghost ships appear to be moving in large circles off the coast of San Francisco, giving off GPS signals without the boats actually being anywhere near the area.

The mysterious phenomenon was first noticed by Bjorn Bergman, who works for the environmental watchdog groups SkyTruth and Global Fishing Watch, which track the movements of commercial ships across the world’s oceans.

Bergman identified signals from nine ships, all of which seemed to be moving in circular tracks in the waters off Point Reyes, just north of San Francisco and some tracks even showed the ships crossing onto dry land.

Strangely, none of the ships emitting signals from the area were anywhere close to the California coastline, according to other recent data on their journeys.

In an article that was published in Newsweek claimed that the signals were actually coming from boats that had recently been tracked in Norway, Malaysia, Nigeria, the Sea of Azov (between Russia and Ukraine), and the Suez Canal.

All from various locations around the world.

Meanwhile, the oil tanker, Willowy, was on its course to its next destination on May 31 when senior officers aboard it were called to the bridge as it turns out, their ship, along with four other vessels in the vicinity, had all started to sail in circles and were about to converge.

In a report by Sky News, the ships were unable to steer and were sailing in the south Atlantic Ocean, west of Cape Town, South Africa.

According to the report, the officers’ onboard Willowy initially believed that the cause of their strange sailing was due to strong currents that were pushing the vessel around.

However, there were no such currents at the time.

The next probable answer was that it might have been caused by a systemic GPS manipulation, which was created to undermine the tracking systems each commercial vessel must have under international law.

The technology is known as an automated identification system (AIS).

It broadcasts a unique identifier from each ship to another vessel nearby, including their GPS location, their speed, and where they are going.

The signals are also collected via satellites and are used to track down any suspicious behavior at sea.

GPS interference is not the cause.

Apparently, the European Space Agency is saying that they believe it is attributed to the weakening of the magnetic field over the south Atlantic.

The South Atlantic anomaly has been around for 50 years, however now we are looking at what might be the equivalent of the Bermuda triangle forming in space. With the strange weakening of the magnetic field comes some strange events that have accompanied the stories of strange weather, and ghost ships in the water.
____

Now, to add into this, we have some other anomalies that popped up. I will post a vid or two, then read the article to see how this may all be linked.

On May 21st, on the Ivory Coast of Africa observers recorded an awesome anomaly. There were 5 suns in the sky glowing over the district of Denguélé in northern Côte d’Ivoire.

The scientific explanation of the phenomenon is an elaborate optical illusion was actually created in a sun dog – but the catch is that a natural occurrence like that requires temperatures of -4 degrees in the sky. 4 below zero above Africa.

five-suns-in-the-sky.jpg

Moving this thread to Science area for a bit more review. Several other threads recently posted in that area are reported in this article.

I don’t understand the fake radar readings. That’s crazy and strange. I am assuming they know it’s a ship because the shape shows up on their screen ? The world is a mystery for sure.