Ghost "replied" to question

I couldn't find any specific posts in the search bar. but this lady I follow on yt has a good explanation of how to use both sage and palo santo and their differing benefits.

Reactions: Debi
Well, sometimes i have this feeling i am not alone, and this might sound weird, but when i am minding my own business, sometimes i get a "strong" thought that blocks out all my others, which often goes like "He is here" or "You are not alone" now whats weird with these thoughts is that it is like my mind is "warning me" like they are always "third person" and "not my own"... Anyone else experienced this? And should i make contact and ask for its purpose here? Or would that potentionally agitate it? Any advice on what to do?

Yes, this happens to me too. I will get a strong sense of something dark and hostile beside me or directly behind me, and there is no one in the house with me when this happens. Sometimes I will get an emphatic thought message, similar to what you described -- as if something or someone unfriendly is communicating directly to my mind. When this happens, it is usually right before I get some real life bad news.

Reactions: Debi
All great advice given above. Totally agree with NO OUIJA BOAEDS!
Contact other than claiming your space will often increase activity
House cleaning with sage or Palo Santo. If you are Christian a house blessing is helpful. You can get blessed oil or water and mark the cross on all entrances of your house. I’ve heard putting salt in jars and placing them in the four corners of your home helps too, adding ground charcoal is suspose to make this more effective.

Welcome to the forum. Stop by our getting to know you thread and tell us more about yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Please take everyone's professional advice serious as they know what they are talking about. If all else fails try to do careful research in finding a professional in your area to help you out. Ouija boards are not the answer and can make things much worse...believe me. I can't tell you how many cases I've handled that all started with board use.

Welcome to the forum. Please take everyone's professional advice serious as they know what they are talking about. If all else fails try to do careful research in finding a professional in your area to help you out. Ouija boards are not the answer and can make things much worse...believe me. I can't tell you how many cases I've handled that all started with board use.
Good advice!