Ghost "replied" to question

Poot

Reaction score
Hi! I have felt for a long time that there is something in my house. So a few weeks ago in my bed, i said out loud "if there is any presence here, give me a sign, but not now, rather in daylight" i know thia sounds wussy xD, but i am rather jumpy when it comes to things like this. So a few weeks passed by, and i eventually forgot about it... Until yesterday i was at my couch reading, and i heard distinctive mouae clicks from my computer, a couple of feet beside my couch. It was like "click, click---pause--- click, click...
And my point is, what do i do now, and yes i am a 100% sure that was what the noise was... Should i set up an ouija board or something? Or do i leave "it" be? Sorry if wrong place to post, i am new to this forum :)

Reactions: Debi
Hi! I have felt for a long time that there is something in my house. So a few weeks ago in my bed, i said out loud "if there is any presence here, give me a sign, but not now, rather in daylight" i know thia sounds wussy xD, but i am rather jumpy when it comes to things like this. So a few weeks passed by, and i eventually forgot about it... Until yesterday i was at my couch reading, and i heard distinctive mouae clicks from my computer, a couple of feet beside my couch. It was like "click, click---pause--- click, click...
And my point is, what do i do now, and yes i am a 100% sure that was what the noise was... Should i set up an ouija board or something? Or do i leave "it" be? Sorry if wrong place to post, i am new to this forum :)
Welcome to the forum and a big NO on the Ouija Board! Nope, nope, nope! (I will move this to the proper place for you,, not to worry.)

What else has happened? Is this a new residence for you? Do you know the history of the house? Anyone else in the home who has any psychic connections? Lots of questions here before I I can guide you on this. And many others here will have advice as well.

Welcome to the forum and a big NO on the Ouija Board! Nope, nope, nope! (I will move this to the proper place for you,, not to worry.)

What else has happened? Is this a new residence for you? Do you know the history of the house? Anyone else in the home who has any psychic connections? Lots of questions here before I I can guide you on this. And many others here will have advice as well.
I second that. and any minute now someone else will say no to Ouija boards :eek:

welcome to the forum Poot, in my opinion, if no harm is done, and you don't feel fear or intimidation as a result of the presence or activity, leave it be. irregardless, what other details could you share with us?

Reactions: Lynne
I second that. and any minute now someone else will say no to Ouija boards :eek:

welcome to the forum Poot, in my opinion, if no harm is done, and you don't feel fear or intimidation as a result of the presence or activity, leave it be. irregardless, what other details could you share with us?
Well, sometimes i have this feeling i am not alone, and this might sound weird, but when i am minding my own business, sometimes i get a "strong" thought that blocks out all my others, which often goes like "He is here" or "You are not alone" now whats weird with these thoughts is that it is like my mind is "warning me" like they are always "third person" and "not my own"... Anyone else experienced this?

And should i make contact and ask for its purpose here? Or would that potentionally agitate it? Any advice on what to do?

Well, sometimes i have this feeling i am not alone, and this might sound weird, but when i am minding my own business, sometimes i get a "strong" thought that blocks out all my others, which often goes like "He is here" or "You are not alone" now whats weird with these thoughts is that it is like my mind is "warning me" like they are always "third person" and "not my own"... Anyone else experienced this?

And should i make contact and ask for its purpose here? Or would that potentionally agitate it? Any advice on what to do?
Since it is increasing in it's acivity/contact, you may want to try a simple cleansing of your house first. This involves using sage or palo santo wood to send smoke througout your home. Sometimes this works well for those with simple "hauntings". Are you familiar with cleansing?

Many of us have experienced this kind of activity and it is well known in the paranormal world. One thing to be cautious of is trying to make contact. This is like an open door to more activity, as you are essentially giving it permission to contact you. Not a wise first choice. I realize that it is tempting, as you'd like to know what "it" is, but this can be dangerous.

Have you ever had any other activity prior to this?

I would also suggest you talk out loud to it to let it know it is your home and it is not welcome there. You may feel foolish talking to thin air, but the idea here is to claim your space and home as YOURS and revoke any permissions it thinks it has to mess with you. Claim your space and tell it to go. Best done while cleansing.

I used to experience this on a regular basis until I warded my house and got into a regular cleansing routine. usually creating dialog with a simple "show yourself" or "is anyone here?" will cause your typical paranormal activity to increase in frequency and intensity. I suggest the most you do in terms of identifying it is figure out the things it does and keep notes of what it says. different types of spirits tend to have certain behavioral traits that will at the very least tell you if this is a good, benign or evil/deceptive spirit.

if you want it out, try politely asking it to leave. and be polite. being rude or aggressive can make even a benign spirit get aggressive. if that doesn't work, there are a multitude of ways to cleanse your home. Debi's made a few posts that I can pull up for you. anything past that id recommend you seek advice from someone with experience with this stuff. if you don't belong to a church or place of worship that recognizes the reality of paranormal activity, some of us are experienced in this field and I believe there are a couple professional investigators on the site.

do you have a history of paranormal activity in your life?

Reactions: Aces
Since it is increasing in it's acivity/contact, you may want to try a simple cleansing of your house first. This involves using sage or palo santo wood to send smoke througout your home. Sometimes this works well for those with simple "hauntings". Are you familiar with cleansing?

Many of us have experienced this kind of activity and it is well known in the paranormal world. One thing to be cautious of is trying to make contact. This is like an open door to more activity, as you are essentially giving it permission to contact you. Not a wise first choice. I realize that it is tempting, as you'd like to know what "it" is, but this can be dangerous.

Have you ever had any other activity prior to this?
palo santo is great. some herbs and plants have a tendency to flush out all energy from your home and yourself. palo santo tends to keep the good energy in. in my experience anyway. and it smells really nice!