Ghost pulls girl under bed

Interesting things I took from this video.

Firstly, she is reaching under and looks over the end of the bed (0:04) as though something has caught her attention before getting off the bed, getting down beside it and then pausing for 4 seconds as though looking for something under the bed. Yes, she appears to start crawling under the bed initially, but then...........

Secondly, she starts calling out for her mum BEFORE she is under the bed completely. She starts calling out at 0:21 but is not completely under until 0:31. That is 10 seconds before being under the bed fully that she is calling out. For those who have had young children, you will know that her cries are fearful and not playful ones and typically, children to not start to call out, if playing around, until they are fully hidden. It is just not the normal behaviour of a child.

Thirdly, I have taken the x8 section of the video and slowed it down to standard time in Premier Pro and reviewed it frame by frame at 200% zoom. The thing I presumed was a leg or hand coming out from the edge of the bed (where the girl went under) was very difficult to make out what it actually was. However, where we believe the girls head is showing at the bottom of the bed intrigues me.

There is a piece of bedding, or clothing, wrapped around the lower left leg of the bed and a corner of the item extends under the bed. This actually moves towards the bed leg over a period of about 3 seconds, but under analysis, I cannot find anything that physically makes contact with the item to explain how it moves in the manner it does. I could surmise that her head makes contact with the material as it comes forward, but then it would not move in the manner seen in the video if it did, and it continued to move for a short period after head started retracting back under the bed.

As for the argument made about the mother knowing where the child was, it would not be difficult to know this from where her cries were coming from.
As for her beginning crying half way under bed wouldn't that be where her but gut stuck and it she had a diaper on and yes with children the cry grows expectaly whens she is fully under as for the blanket being moved isnt easier to assume it was her hand at the time she was trying to craw out the front of the bed but being scared did not tilt her head to get threw and as for the mother not even a look under the bed to see if she alright or where her head is so when you pick it up it dont pinch her head no not fist time amd then the im not going to console you for doing a wrong thing is what you do to try to teach children as most have done that has had them .

Im not trying to debunk but no proof here in a society that survives on clicks i look at the logical before i look for ghost .
icooker-tv-safety-straps-8bebe94186c04665b8b631c4ce43e150.jpg

and use these pls

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
as for the blanket being moved isnt easier to assume it was her hand at the time she was trying to craw out the front of the bed but being scared did not tilt her head to get threw
Appreciate your comments.

It is easier to assume that indeed. But that is not what happened. It was not her hand and that is evident from the analysis of the video. The only thing that went near it is what we are presuming to be her head. As stated though, if her head had actually touched it, the blanket would not have moved the way that it was observed, and continued to move for a short period after her head retracted back, with nothing else in close proximity to it.

As a paranormal investigator, I primarily look to disprove things, and at logical explanations, before I even movie into the possibility of the paranormal. I look at the facts and evidence presented to me. I have not stated that this incident is paranormal, as I believe there is insufficient evidence at this stage to make that claim. However, I have made some observations through video analysis that are interesting and could, with further evidence, present a possible case.

Based on the video clip, I would certainly warrant an investigation.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
So frame rates on ccr are usually 30 fpm are 1 every two seconds thats assuming they didnt adjust it and thats not even bringing up a childs under the bed struggling to get out moving and scooting and crying and you are going to base an investigation on that im out of my league here i guess ill leave it up to the experts .

The original article (above) gives more information that the C2C story. Appears to be at least one conflict in the parents' story relative to the video. Note the end of the video shows the girl sleeping in her bed in her room "later that night." That is a contradiction to the father's statement in the DM article:

"He (father) said: 'Just to give you an update, Emma stayed in the bed with us all night. She slept wonderfully. Didn't have any issues.'"

No discussion of the premises or its location/history, and no mention as to whether anything like this has happened to the girl/family previously, either at this location or elsewhere. Of course these are questions that would be asked/answered in an investigation, but as an investigator my first question would be to ask why the father lied about where the girl slept that night.

Reactions: Lynne
From a mom's viewpoint: If it was something that concerned me for my child, I would ask investigators to come in and hopefully rule it out. Can't hurt a thing to do so if it's of a true concern.

Also from a mom's viewpoint: If it was my child, I would be asking for advice from those who understood the paranormal, as many parents have come here to do. BUT, I would not be putting the video out there for everyone. Every parent that has come here over the years for advice has never posted video of the child involved. Also, I would be asking if other activity had been taking place and of what kind and the who/when/where's of it.

Most people who experience the paranormal (for real) are very careful with information and even reluctant to share the experience if it involves their children.

Reactions: Lynne and jadamz
From a mom's viewpoint: If it was something that concerned me for my child, I would ask investigators to come in and hopefully rule it out. Can't hurt a thing to do so if it's of a true concern.

Also from a mom's viewpoint: If it was my child, I would be asking for advice from those who understood the paranormal, as many parents have come here to do. BUT, I would not be putting the video out there for everyone. Every parent that has come here over the years for advice has never posted video of the child involved. Also, I would be asking if other activity had been taking place and of what kind and the who/when/where's of it.

Most people who experience the paranormal (for real) are very careful with information and even reluctant to share the experience if it involves their children.
I agree, seems to be irresponsible parenting to expose your toddler to the world with a very questionable newspaper to begin with, then having that information go viral.

A friend of my daughter had some sicko hack into her little girl's video baby monitor. That's creepier than a ghost to me.

Interesting things I took from this video.

Firstly, she is reaching under and looks over the end of the bed (0:04) as though something has caught her attention before getting off the bed, getting down beside it and then pausing for 4 seconds as though looking for something under the bed. Yes, she appears to start crawling under the bed initially, but then...........

Secondly, she starts calling out for her mum BEFORE she is under the bed completely. She starts calling out at 0:21 but is not completely under until 0:31. That is 10 seconds before being under the bed fully that she is calling out. For those who have had young children, you will know that her cries are fearful and not playful ones and typically, children to not start to call out, if playing around, until they are fully hidden. It is just not the normal behaviour of a child.

Thirdly, I have taken the x8 section of the video and slowed it down to standard time in Premier Pro and reviewed it frame by frame at 200% zoom. The thing I presumed was a leg or hand coming out from the edge of the bed (where the girl went under) was very difficult to make out what it actually was. However, where we believe the girls head is showing at the bottom of the bed intrigues me.

There is a piece of bedding, or clothing, wrapped around the lower left leg of the bed and a corner of the item extends under the bed. This actually moves towards the bed leg over a period of about 3 seconds, but under analysis, I cannot find anything that physically makes contact with the item to explain how it moves in the manner it does. I could surmise that her head makes contact with the material as it comes forward, but then it would not move in the manner seen in the video if it did, and it continued to move for a short period after head started retracting back under the bed.

As for the argument made about the mother knowing where the child was, it would not be difficult to know this from where her cries were coming from.
You are hired!

Reactions: Duke
horrible. I blame it on those dolls...such a spiritual-physical violation...
I think it's horrible if the parents or siblings are playing around at nearly midnight in the middle of this poor kid's REM state. Also odd the way the mother lifts the bed.Seems more natural to lift up the side of the bed. Lifting as she did can hide a person under there from view.

and odd you can see kid's head at foot of bed for a second

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I think it's horrible if the parents or siblings are playing around at nearly midnight in the middle of this poor kid's REM state. Also odd the way the mother lifts the bed.Seems more natural to lift up the side of the bed. Lifting as she did can hide a person under there from view.

and odd you can see kid's head at foot of bed for a second
Good point about the angle of the bed possibly hiding someone ! I don’t think a person larger than a baby could fit under it though.