Ghost pulls girl under bed

From what i see this is not the first time mother not frantic running to save child but knows were she is and what is wrong really dont see any thing paranormal here child wiggles under bed then calls for help as she has done before by the way the mother walks over not even looking under picks the bed up like its a nightly routine .
Then you have mother standing there as child comes out crying and she dont chase her down see if she ok no she stands there not rewarding the behavior for this has happened before its a child who figured a way to get mother to come rescue her in the middle of the night .
The real bad thing here is the tv is not tide to the wall as it should be so it dosent fall of on the child as far as i can see thats the real danger here .

just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
I'm with you, this looks like a kid that has figured out a way to get attention. She crawled under the bed and then at one point was peeking out the bottom of the bed just before her Mom showed up. My daughter tried something like this a few times. Kids that age are a lot smarter than people give them credit for and crave attention.

she does seem to be pulled , notice her lower torso is stationary and rigid while her body goes under the bed. Scary for sure/

Reactions: garnetsilver
she does seem to be pulled , notice her lower torso is stationary and rigid while her body goes under the bed. Scary for sure/
I agree with you Goose. I don’t care how many times the kid does this , the crass way the mother handles this is infuriating. She doesn’t comfort the child much. After seeing the video , I can assure you my child would not go back in that room.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I agree with you Goose. I don’t care how many times the kid does this , the crass way the mother handles this is infuriating. She doesn’t comfort the child much. After seeing the video , I can assure you my child would not go back in that room.
That stood out to me, too; the fact that I fully expected the mother to comfort that little girl and she didn't.

Reactions: Lynne
Interesting things I took from this video.

Firstly, she is reaching under and looks over the end of the bed (0:04) as though something has caught her attention before getting off the bed, getting down beside it and then pausing for 4 seconds as though looking for something under the bed. Yes, she appears to start crawling under the bed initially, but then...........

Secondly, she starts calling out for her mum BEFORE she is under the bed completely. She starts calling out at 0:21 but is not completely under until 0:31. That is 10 seconds before being under the bed fully that she is calling out. For those who have had young children, you will know that her cries are fearful and not playful ones and typically, children to not start to call out, if playing around, until they are fully hidden. It is just not the normal behaviour of a child.

Thirdly, I have taken the x8 section of the video and slowed it down to standard time in Premier Pro and reviewed it frame by frame at 200% zoom. The thing I presumed was a leg or hand coming out from the edge of the bed (where the girl went under) was very difficult to make out what it actually was. However, where we believe the girls head is showing at the bottom of the bed intrigues me.

There is a piece of bedding, or clothing, wrapped around the lower left leg of the bed and a corner of the item extends under the bed. This actually moves towards the bed leg over a period of about 3 seconds, but under analysis, I cannot find anything that physically makes contact with the item to explain how it moves in the manner it does. I could surmise that her head makes contact with the material as it comes forward, but then it would not move in the manner seen in the video if it did, and it continued to move for a short period after head started retracting back under the bed.

As for the argument made about the mother knowing where the child was, it would not be difficult to know this from where her cries were coming from.

Interesting things I took from this video.

Firstly, she is reaching under and looks over the end of the bed (0:04) as though something has caught her attention before getting off the bed, getting down beside it and then pausing for 4 seconds as though looking for something under the bed. Yes, she appears to start crawling under the bed initially, but then...........

Secondly, she starts calling out for her mum BEFORE she is under the bed completely. She starts calling out at 0:21 but is not completely under until 0:31. That is 10 seconds before being under the bed fully that she is calling out. For those who have had young children, you will know that her cries are fearful and not playful ones and typically, children to not start to call out, if playing around, until they are fully hidden. It is just not the normal behaviour of a child.

Thirdly, I have taken the x8 section of the video and slowed it down to standard time in Premier Pro and reviewed it frame by frame at 200% zoom. The thing I presumed was a leg or hand coming out from the edge of the bed (where the girl went under) was very difficult to make out what it actually was. However, where we believe the girls head is showing at the bottom of the bed intrigues me.

There is a piece of bedding, or clothing, wrapped around the lower left leg of the bed and a corner of the item extends under the bed. This actually moves towards the bed leg over a period of about 3 seconds, but under analysis, I cannot find anything that physically makes contact with the item to explain how it moves in the manner it does. I could surmise that her head makes contact with the material as it comes forward, but then it would not move in the manner seen in the video if it did, and it continued to move for a short period after head started retracting back under the bed.

As for the argument made about the mother knowing where the child was, it would not be difficult to know this from where her cries were coming from.
Thank you for that expertise on the vid!