Ghost pic from across the pond

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Pomeroy-castle-ghosts-943514.jpg

Teens left TERRIFIED after spotting ‘ghosts at one of Britain's most haunted sites’
A GROUP of teenage friends were left terrified after claiming to have spotted the ghost of two horses at one of Britain's most haunted sites. Back in 1547, the Berry Pomeroy castle was home to the Seymour family.

Nowadays is it known as a paranormal hotspot, as many visitors claim they have heard screaming and odd noises emitting from the castle, now known as Pomeroy’s leap.

Chloe and her friends Tyler and Charlie decided to take a trip to Pomeroy’s leap, picking the early hours of the morning to go on their nighttime adventure.

Chloe began taking photos during the night, and one photograph stood out in particular.

Chloe said: “We went in the early hours of this morning, the image was taken just before 1am.

I took the image just in front of the cafe shack thing they have there.

“Lots of people think it’s horses chasing someone, which I 100 percent believe too.”

Tyler seemed to take the lead, as he was familiar with the castle.

Chloe explained how they had not actively seeked out ghosts or paranormal activities, but were aware that the castle is haunted.

Chloe said: ”Charlie never believed in ghosts before and I have always been sceptical about it, I didn't believe it 100 per cent until I saw it for myself.

“I am shocked at the amount of response I’ve had to it it [the picture].

“Some have said it’s the most realistic image they’ve seen.”

Legend has it, that two of the Pomeroy brothers took their own lives whilst being chased by enemies, and decided to end it there, rather than surrender to the enemy.

Teens left TERRIFIED after spotting ‘ghosts at one of Britain's most haunted sites’

I disagree that this is a ghost of someone riding a horse. When you inlarge the photo there are several strange looking beings. Elementals? Creepy for sure

Reactions: Aces
I disagree that this is a ghost of someone riding a horse. When you inlarge the photo there are several strange looking beings. Elementals? Creepy for sure

Oh! Lynne, nice catch! Just tried that. You may be onto something there!

Reactions: Aces and Lynne
I have to ask this one question. Anyone smoking or vaping at the time of taking the pic? If not I got nothing

Reactions: Debi
I have to ask this one question. Anyone smoking or vaping at the time of taking the pic? If not I got nothing
I had the same question when I saw that, Charleh. Unfortunately, that wasn't addressed in the article.

Reactions: Charleh
So, if this image was created because of earthly smoke, could it still be outlining a ghost or two ?

Reactions: Lynne
So, if this image was created because of earthly smoke, could it still be outlining a ghost or two ?
It’s still possible. Some practices of summoning spirits actually use smoke so the spirits seem tangible. So it’s definitely not unheard of

Anything is possible. We simply don't know enough about what works and what doesn't to say for sure.

Reactions: Lynne