Ghost Orb?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Video above is actual footage. Story below.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
A good one. I’m interested to see what you all think. At first it looks like a shadowed person with a helmet light , then I looks more like a ghost orb with a trail of mist behind. It sure looks like a ghost.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
One of my SIL's has doorbell video of an orb a foot in diameter entering their house through a wall, then leaving again a few minutes later. Very bright, well-defined. It passed all my debunking efforts, she lacks the skill to create a video hoax.

Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
One of my SIL's has doorbell video of an orb a foot in diameter entering their house through a wall, then leaving again a few minutes later. Very bright, well-defined. It passed all my debunking efforts, she lacks the skill to create a video hoax.
I know the time lapse in those videos is slow and can really distort things moving quickly. There’s a lot of odd doorbell videos. Im sure you already checked this factor out. Maybe she has a visitor.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
They are sure their house is haunted but won't let us investigate, for fear of "stirring something up".

The doorbell video was shot in full-color, full speed, and fully lit. It wasn't night vision mode so is very clear. I'd love to get in there with more gear than just my spidey sense.

Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
They are sure their house is haunted but won't let us investigate, for fear of "stirring something up".

The doorbell video was shot in full-color, full speed, and fully lit. It wasn't night vision mode so is very clear. I'd love to get in there with more gear than just my spidey sense.
I get them not wanting to stir things up but boy what an opportunity! Maybe when things get more active they will call you for help lol.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
For this particular SIL, I would probably encourage the spirits to haunt the hell out of the place!

(No, I would help her, but oh man would I be tempted to open up the Mother of all Portals, lol)

Lynne

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
For this particular SIL, I would probably encourage the spirits to haunt the hell out of the place!

(No, I would help her, but oh man would I be tempted to open up the Mother of all Portals, lol)
Hahahahaaaa!

• Big Grin