Ghost Orb?

A good one. I’m interested to see what you all think. At first it looks like a shadowed person with a helmet light , then I looks more like a ghost orb with a trail of mist behind. It sure looks like a ghost.

One of my SIL's has doorbell video of an orb a foot in diameter entering their house through a wall, then leaving again a few minutes later. Very bright, well-defined. It passed all my debunking efforts, she lacks the skill to create a video hoax.

Reactions: Lynne
One of my SIL's has doorbell video of an orb a foot in diameter entering their house through a wall, then leaving again a few minutes later. Very bright, well-defined. It passed all my debunking efforts, she lacks the skill to create a video hoax.
I know the time lapse in those videos is slow and can really distort things moving quickly. There’s a lot of odd doorbell videos. Im sure you already checked this factor out. Maybe she has a visitor.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
They are sure their house is haunted but won't let us investigate, for fear of "stirring something up".

The doorbell video was shot in full-color, full speed, and fully lit. It wasn't night vision mode so is very clear. I'd love to get in there with more gear than just my spidey sense.

Reactions: Lynne
They are sure their house is haunted but won't let us investigate, for fear of "stirring something up".

The doorbell video was shot in full-color, full speed, and fully lit. It wasn't night vision mode so is very clear. I'd love to get in there with more gear than just my spidey sense.
I get them not wanting to stir things up but boy what an opportunity! Maybe when things get more active they will call you for help lol.

For this particular SIL, I would probably encourage the spirits to haunt the hell out of the place!

(No, I would help her, but oh man would I be tempted to open up the Mother of all Portals, lol)

For this particular SIL, I would probably encourage the spirits to haunt the hell out of the place!

(No, I would help her, but oh man would I be tempted to open up the Mother of all Portals, lol)
Hahahahaaaa!

• Big Grin