Ghost or Angel intervention with burning bus?

Wow, that is pretty crazy. The head lights go off right before the bus 'starts' up, so fire may have fused the ignition wires...but the fact it went into gear and moved. The bus shouldn't have started if it was already in gear unless in neutral. A perfect storm of right circumstances for that to happen? A guy in a fire suit performing something for a movie or stunt? Or a legit ghost moving the bus away from the home that was on that side of street? This one is indeed hard to pin point without more information.

Reactions: ozentity
Wow, that is pretty crazy. The head lights go off right before the bus 'starts' up, so fire may have fused the ignition wires...but the fact it went into gear and moved. The bus shouldn't have started if it was already in gear unless in neutral. A perfect storm of right circumstances for that to happen? A guy in a fire suit performing something for a movie or stunt? Or a legit ghost moving the bus away from the home that was on that side of street? This one is indeed hard to pin point without more information.
I noticed the lights coming on and off several times. When it started it was just like someone doing it. It was a sec before it moved, just like someone putting it in gear. So strange, who knows, the article did say his wife died in the bus.

I noticed the lights coming on and off several times. When it started it was just like someone doing it. It was a sec before it moved, just like someone putting it in gear. So strange, who knows, the article did say his wife died in the bus.
Long video. When you first go to C2C link, it starts beyond the lights going on and off. Strange video.

The funny thing is the people take it in their stride, but Kiwi's are very laid back people, I have some kiwi friends and everything is funny to them and every day a party, lol.

Reactions: Debi and Selectric