Ghost Legends

Some people claim that cemeteries are not spiritually active places, that the spirits have all moved-on.

My personal experience suggest otherwise, like some of these articles. Spirits can be found anywhere and everywhere. That revelation was an eye-opener for me. We are never truly alone. Some poor soul being attached to their grave or the site of their murder isn't particularly rare at all.

Some people claim that cemeteries are not spiritually active places, that the spirits have all moved-on.

My personal experience suggest otherwise, like some of these articles. Spirits can be found anywhere and everywhere. That revelation was an eye-opener for me. We are never truly alone. Some poor soul being attached to their grave or the site of their murder isn't particularly rare at all.
True. I have shared here before about a roommate of mine who committed suicide. I didn't realize that she had attached herself to me for nearly 23 years. So basically she was haunting me, and not the place where she passed away.

I agree that energies exist in many places, but in my opinion, most energies in cemeteries are probably nothing more than remnant energy of grief. I don't investigate them because in my opinion, it would be disrespectful, and unproductive. A persons spirit, and their energies leave their body when they pass, so I have never believed that any activity is caused by a persons spirit, but rather their energy. Again, just my opinion.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I agree that energies exist in many places, but in my opinion, most energies in cemeteries are probably nothing more than remnant energy of grief. I don't investigate them because in my opinion, it would be disrespectful, and unproductive. A persons spirit, and their energies leave their body when they pass, so I have never believed that any activity is caused by a persons spirit, but rather their energy. Again, just my opinion.
I tend to agree with this. The passed person wouldn't want to hang around a cemetery, since it has no associations with their lives there.

Reactions: Lynne and PORTPara