Ghost in my brothers bedroom faint voice saying who are you?

Hi Ben and welcome. I couldn’t hear it but I’m on an iPhone. Perhaps I would need something diff to hear it clearly. Others will weigh in soon. Could you give us a little background on this situation?

I turned the volume on my iPad all the way up and, unfortunately, I could not hear it either.

Reactions: Lynne
Good morning Wands. Good to see you around the halls lately.

Yes, I apologize for the absence Lynne. My workload has taken a sudden jump so tied up with that at all hours of the day (my clients are international) plus many weekends.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the forum Ben.

With the length and quality of the clip it is not possible to discern what is you talking and what is a response.
If you can post a clip of 60 seconds it may make more sense.

We also have to take noise contamination into consideration, so would help to know the location, time of day and anyone else present or around the area.

At the moment from one small clip I can't determine if it is something or not.

Have you kept a diary or log of this location, and if so is there anything else happening? Paranormal events are rare in isolation, and usually other things are happening as well.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Yes, I apologize for the absence Lynne. My workload has taken a sudden jump so tied up with that at all hours of the day (my clients are international) plus many weekends.
We are always home when you return Wands. You are an important part of the family.

Sorry Benjamen,was eager to hear something,but didn't come through on here.