"Ghost Hunters" investigate this hotel

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

What I find amazing is the owners weren't even told the results of the investigation! They found out by watching the show on TV.

What I find amazing is the owners weren't even told the results of the investigation! They found out by watching the show on TV.
You can't let people's welfare get in the way of ratings and dollars.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay, sound like this is from the Ghost Nation show that includes some people who were part of TAPS and the original Ghost Hunters show. I know that several people from that show have done their own spin off shows and media. The original Ghost Hunters made the Reveal, where they sit with the owner and share their findings, a regular segment of the show. As more and more paranormal investigation shows came out the Reveal idea was dropped in favor of more investigation footage.

This Reveal segment was always my favorite part of any Ghost Hunters episode and that's probably a big part of why I haven't really watched too many of the various other show. My son and I started watching the Ghost Nation show but were unimpressed, it feels over produced. It's flashy with a lot of CGI in it's bumpers and transitions.

Reactions: garnetsilver