News Ghost Hunters find murder victim

I've heard in interviews with people who deal with dark entities that dark entities like to make noises in 3's. :eek: The guests have said that this is done to make fun of the Trinity.

Welcome trust_no_one! Are you ever concerned that "something" may attach itself to you and follow you home?

Honestly, no - I wasn't concerned about that. Whether it means something or not, I didn't feel like I invited anything so to speak. At one point when the small group I was with (three of us) felt uncomfortable, we left that area. Other than that one instance, even when something interesting happened, it didn't feel threatening.

Thanks for sharing! I've done my share of them, and I understand the "feeling" you describe....more of a "knowing" it's time to leave a room. If you do anymore, do share!

Do you feel you have any psychic abilities so that you felt them stronger than others?

I've heard in interviews with people who deal with dark entities that dark entities like to make noises in 3's. :eek: The guests have said that this is done to make fun of the Trinity.
This is true, Nekki. Three scratches, three noises, lots of threes.

Yes, I've heard that - we didn't realize until after that it was three bangs. Then we remembered hearing about the mocking of the trinity.

I wouldn't have the balls to do anything like that. Anything dark scares me. Kudos to you, trust_no_one!

Thanks for sharing! I've done my share of them, and I understand the "feeling" you describe....more of a "knowing" it's time to leave a room. If you do anymore, do share!

Do you feel you have any psychic abilities so that you felt them stronger than others?

I'm glad you understand the feeling I described - we all felt that it was time to leave the room.

I don't think I am any more sensitive or psychic, having only one real experience in my life as a teenager. In fact, I was somewhat shocked that I felt the way I did. I think as adults especially we sort of train ourselves to not follow our gut. But whatever was in this room was felt by all of us.

Reactions: Debi
I think as adults especially we sort of train ourselves to not follow our gut.
I think you're right on that. Fortunately, I was lucky to keep the childhood senses, so I'm very familiar with the sensation. Creepy sometimes!

Reactions: trust_no_one
This is true, Nekki. Three scratches, three noises, lots of threes.
Well damn, I just realized how the superstition 'bad things happen in 3s' came from... Total duhhhh moment. My grandma brakes plates for her 3rd thing bc she doesn't want to wait for something worse.