Ghost Hunters find Human Skull

As one might imagine, the duo have received a bit of backlash for both posting the video, which some have seen as exploitative, and their spur-of-the-moment showcasing of the skull before calling the police, which is presumably the act of disturbing a crime scene. In response to the former criticism, Danny was unmoved, telling a YouTube commenter that "people die every day, that's the facts of life, get over yourself."

Just damn rude and uncalled for. As if paranormal investigators, and the paranormal community in general, don't have a difficult time of it as it is. Also nice to see they have a complete disregard for the lockdown rules in place currently in the UK.

As one might imagine, the duo have received a bit of backlash for both posting the video, which some have seen as exploitative, and their spur-of-the-moment showcasing of the skull before calling the police, which is presumably the act of disturbing a crime scene. In response to the former criticism, Danny was unmoved, telling a YouTube commenter that "people die every day, that's the facts of life, get over yourself."

Just damn rude and uncalled for. As if paranormal investigators, and the paranormal community in general, don't have a difficult time of it as it is. Also nice to see they have a complete disregard for the lockdown rules in place currently in the UK.
Agreed. This could be titled "How NOT to be an Investigator".

Reactions: Lynne
There seems to be something lacking in the young people of today. A sad regard for life and little empathy in many. I don’t know you we teach this.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen with my admittedly limited experience is that all too many investigators are just doing it for thrills and not interested in it beyond that level. There is a shocking lack of respect for the dead, as well as the absence of any attempt at professionalism.

Ultimately these types will give the activity a bad name.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen with my admittedly limited experience is that all too many investigators are just doing it for thrills and not interested in it beyond that level. There is a shocking lack of respect for the dead, as well as the absence of any attempt at professionalism.

Ultimately these types will give the activity a bad name.
Agreed its all about the clicks they get and what they can sell you every web site has some gadget or something they are selling money makes the world go round and the afterlife as well apparently .

Reactions: Paintman
Agreed its all about the clicks they get and what they can sell you every web site has some gadget or something they are selling money makes the world go round and the afterlife as well apparently .
Not all websites. You may have noticed I have chosen to keep our site ad free, gimmick free. I keep our doors open by donations only, or out of my own pocket if needed.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Not all websites. You may have noticed I have chosen to keep our site ad free, gimmick free. I keep our doors open by donations only, or out of my own pocket if needed.
Was not referring to forums more youtube and other sites and yes ive donated twice so far just haven't got around to it this month ;bg2

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Was not referring to forums more youtube and other sites and yes ive donated twice so far just haven't got around to it this month ;bg2
And I thank you. Without screen names I know not who to thank sometimes, so I do so now, Digger.

Reactions: Lynne
And I thank you. Without screen names I know not who to thank sometimes, so I do so now, Digger.
No reason to thank me i enjoy the site the chill hear is great like discussions without being right isnt the point been wrong to often to know i dont know everything also know there is more then one right answer to things
just enjoy it here so thanks :)

Reactions: Paintman and Debi