Ghost Hands

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
So I was watching episode #583 of Tin Foil Hat podcast with Sam Tripoli today, and the guest was MR Gorga, an author. He was telling a story of when he was a kid. He and his sisters were in the laundry room of their house, and a white gloved hand came out of the wall, and reached for them. They got scared and ran upstairs, which is understandable since they were kids.

Before I met my wife, she lived in the house we currently live in. One day she was in our laundry room, and she says a hand and forearm came from behind her and tried to wrap around her waist. She said it reminded her of an old lady's arm & hand. She also said it wasn't scary, but comforting.

So has anyone else had any body appendage come out of a wall in their laundry room? I find it interesting that I've heard two stories of ghost hands and laundry rooms.

that's odd.
I clearly remember that my mother had a pot on the stove with something boiling in it. She allowed me to stand on a chair to have a peep and I saw a woman's finger suddenly stick up out of the pot. I screamed and fell off the chair. When I told her what I had seen, she didn't believe me. She said that she was sterilizing the nipples from baby bottles, and that this is what I had seen. But I clearly remember a finger; I could see the finger nail and the ridges on the finger.

I clearly remember that my mother had a pot on the stove with something boiling in it. She allowed me to stand on a chair to have a peep and I saw a woman's finger suddenly stick up out of the pot. I screamed and fell off the chair. When I told her what I had seen, she didn't believe me. She said that she was sterilizing the nipples from baby bottles, and that this is what I had seen. But I clearly remember a finger; I could see the finger nail and the ridges on the finger.
an attachment to a pot perhaps?

Maybe it was an attachment, because my father was always bringing stuff home that he had found on the street. We were a big family, so he tried to save money by finding furniture and other things that had been thrown out. He once brought home a haunted chair!

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
So I was watching episode #583 of Tin Foil Hat podcast with Sam Tripoli today, and the guest was MR Gorga, an author. He was telling a story of when he was a kid. He and his sisters were in the laundry room of their house, and a white gloved hand came out of the wall, and reached for them. They got scared and ran upstairs, which is understandable since they were kids.

Before I met my wife, she lived in the house we currently live in. One day she was in our laundry room, and she says a hand and forearm came from behind her and tried to wrap around her waist. She said it reminded her of an old lady's arm & hand. She also said it wasn't scary, but comforting.

So has anyone else had any body appendage come out of a wall in their laundry room? I find it interesting that I've heard two stories of ghost hands and laundry rooms.

I had a spooky basement in NC were I had to venture to do laundry... but no hands. My youngest was terrified of that "hand" ... you know, like on the Pillsbury dough boy... he claimed it came out of the wall in his bedroom at night. Fact is, he's still unhappy with me for not doing something about that HAND... MOM!

Jay, I like the Tin Foil Hat podcast. I haven't listened in a while. You have refreshed my memory to go listen again. I can't say that I've had that experience though. Seeing anything appear out of a wall especially a hand would be terrifying. If these reports are real and this does happen, what is the nature of these entities? Are they spirits of the dead in energetic form that can exist inside solid matter? Are they interdimensional beings? Aliens? It is really one of the great mysteries of life.