Ghost "ghamping" at Conjuring House

Sounds cool...but really more sounds like a money grab :( If there is crazy stuff going on, it's not a circus attraction. I've seen quite a few docs on this house (for free)...so that may be good enough. If the activity is wanted to be stopped that's one thing. Over-saturation gets old. Not to mention, if i want to camp in a spooky damn place...i'd just go to the area i grew up in lol....for free ;bg2

Sounds cool...but really more sounds like a money grab :( If there is crazy stuff going on, it's not a circus attraction. Over-saturation gets old.
yeah, this is what im always referring to concerning the paranormal field has just become a form of entertainment for cheap thrills and monetary gain. just a production to be put on for tourists and adrenaline seekers. i dont know if this location has merit to it or is legitimate, but things like this tend to back up the skeptics claims it was all hoaxed and is just now no more than urban legend.

I wonder if the thrill seekers ever think that they may be the entertainment someday? The dead should be treated with respect.
I'll bet they don't even think in those terms. It's all about them being on camera in the here and now. If that day comes when Karma comes knockin', would be quite interesting wouldn't it lol.

People paying 400 dollars a night to sleep in a 3-to-4-man tent are crazy. They would have to pay me to sleep in one instead lol. No way would I go anywhere near that place. It may be made up and it may really have a negative haunting of some sort. No way I'd want to bring that home.

I wonder if the thrill seekers ever think that they may be the entertainment someday? The dead should be treated with respect.
i dont think they believe its real, they see it as just a night of "ghost stories".... a modern version of the halloween "haunted house" type scare for their own entertainment.

i dont think they believe its real, they see it as just a night of "ghost stories".... a modern version of the halloween "haunted house" type scare for their own entertainment.
Sad. Mr. Garnet said that perhaps for some, it will be like when a corrections officer finds himself arrested and among the prisoners. If he has been a decent officer, he may just be treated with respect on the other side of those bars, and the same for ghost hunters who have been respectful; they won't have much to fear.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
Sad. Mr. Garnet said that perhaps for some, it will be like when a corrections officer finds himself arrested and among the prisoners. If he has been a decent officer, he may just be treated with respect on the other side of those bars, and the same for ghost hunters who have been respectful; they won't have much to fear.
respect is paramount, not only in the location or circumstances but in the customs and beliefs of the time or people. and in respecting the veil and other side as a whole. i dont know whether this location is real or just fabricated but i wouldnt partake in this type "entertainment" the way it portrays itself due to (in my opinion) being disrespectful to the otherside and those who may inhabit that realm. i dont "ghost hunt" for those reasons to begin with (and others). in my view its just too easy to lose focus on the fact your dealing with souls who once had a life and family, etc... they are not for my entertainment or curiosity.