ghost doesn’t like laughing??

Thank you Lynne for your advice. And thank you Debi for your advice too! It’s interesting bc the bathroom carpets were soaked from a leakage I wasn’t able to find & I ripped them out. There was also black mold behind the wallpaper. I feel like there is mold in one of the ceilings that has a leakage from the rain. I also have been using a humidifier by my bed bc the air is extremely dry, heavy, & thick here (the windows don’t have any options to open, I can only open the front door). I’ve noticed my sleep improve bc of it. But thank you, I will look into all you suggested. Last night she started saying skelton scary again but not pointing at the window or upstairs, when she was playing with her toys & singing & didn’t seem scared..just singing. And then she took my hand to take me to the downstairs bedroom this time & pointed saying scary Skelton. And later on that night ran towards me shaking her hair & pointing at her hair saying skelton scary spidet. I don’t understand what is going on now, but I’m not as unsettled as before & I try to reassure her everything is okay & she is still happy & plays like normal. I might stay at family’s again while I check up on things here. Thank you all again for the advice!

Reactions: Debi and Duke
As said you need to tell whatever it is to leave,and not in a nice way and not in front of your baby as to scare her more.You need not to fear this either as I believe your psyche can create or amplify the situation and your daughter is going to pick up on your fear also and react to it.

Thank you ozentity. Honestly, I’m so worried about talking to it. I’m worried it will know I know it exists & then worse things will happen. Bc in my head, I’m imagining it thinking why would it leave if I demand it to, but can’t do anything to it, but it can do things to us.

Tonight I was playing with my daughter & her toys & the tv was on, but I heard a very loud noise upstairs. It’s hard to explain, but it sounded like either it was heavy strong winds against my home or maybe someone dropped something heavy on the floor. I jumped up & went to open the front door to see how bad the winds were & it was pretty still out there. Once I shut the door 5 minutes later (bc I was freaked out) my daughter just stops & stares & then lowers her head to her legs (she was sitting) & shaking. But then she comes out of it & is fine, but then runs to me 5 minutes later, hugs my legs & says “scary spidet” & points upstairs at the window.

I hugged her & let her know it was okay. Then when she was fine, I asked her “where is spidet” to see if she would show me the dead wasp that was still upstairs. She wasn’t afraid to go up there & had her water gun & kept pushing me to go upstairs. Then she saw the bed in another room & jumped on it for a few minutes & then we went to the main bedroom. It was dark & she said “ooooh” but wasn’t truly scared, just cautious. She waited until I turned on all the lights. Then she took me to the dead wasp & said “there spidet” & sprayed it with water.

As we left I thought okay, so she wasn’t scared enough to not go up there. Spidet is definitely the wasp. But should I ask her where is skelton? Bc she never said skelton today, just spidet. But we left & I left all the lights on upstairs. And she was fine & went back to playing with her toys downstairs.

I have to remind myself old homes make noises all the time, all houses in general. But it’s just feeling overwhelming to me mentally lately. My daughter seems okay, as after she says scary no less then a minute to two minutes later she’s back to her bubbly self. But me, I can’t stop staring upstairs & fear falling asleep some nights.

I start to think that it’s hearing me asking my daughter about it & feeling more confident.. but of course I could just be making things up in my head. I would love to move or have someone come to my home, but I’m not able to move at the moment & we are in a small town where they don’t have the options to have someone come check it out.

I just have always felt strongly about ghosts or haunting as when I was 5 I remember seeing & hearing a pretty scary experience at home that no one would believe me. Experienced some unexplainable events when I was a teenager. And then another scary experience at another old family home I grew up in. That home I went to visit with my daughter, who was a year old, & she kept waving constantly to an empty chair, along with other events... I never have had these feelings or experiences at apartments I lived in, just always homes I grew up in..

So maybe I just needed to vent & sorry I wrote so much, but thank you guys for all your advice. I hope I figure out a solution soon or by a miracle I can just move soon since I don’t like the place regardless. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I forgot to add she was fake screaming a lot today and running & laughing & I kept feeling in my head & body that I was really tense & scared that whatever upstairs didn’t like it & wanted her to stop & this was before the loud noise I heard. But I can’t tell now if it’s all my imagination, but I didn’t feel that way yesterday..

Reactions: Debi
I forgot to add she was fake screaming a lot today and running & laughing & I kept feeling in my head & body that I was really tense & scared that whatever upstairs didn’t like it & wanted her to stop & this was before the loud noise I heard. But I can’t tell now if it’s all my imagination, but I didn’t feel that way yesterday..
You need to try not to fear this,not so much your imagination but your psyche is going to escalate the situation imo.

Reactions: Lynne
you mighy take a day to do a full cleaning of the place. That means floors and walls. Get rid of any clutter. This will move out stale energy and raise the vibrations. Play classical, religious, or relaxing music. These simple things can change the whole feel of your home. If you want this is the time to burn sage and smoke every corner working to the doors. Then you could bless the house with holy water ( you can get this at any Catholic Church). Mark your home entrances and windows with it. Pray the St Michaels Prayer morning and night. If you wanted to go one step further you could wear blessed medals.
It’s entirely possible there is nothing going on but if you are uncomfortable in your home, these are some simple things to improve your home energy and call in Gods protection.

Reactions: ozentity