Ghost Child pic

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A mom taking pictures during a family picnic at a park in England was stunned by one image which seemingly shows a ghost popping up behind her son. According to a report from the UK, Laura Watson and her family was spending the day at a site known as Plessey Woods Park when the kids began climbing a tree that boasted easily accessible limbs. Seeing the perfect family picture unfolding before her eyes, the mom snapped a photo of the scene with her cell phone.

However, Watson began to suspect that she captured more than merely a fun memory of their visit when she got home and looked at the picture on her computer. It was then that she noticed that what appears to be the face of a child can be seen lingering over her son's shoulder. Since there was no one else with them who could account for being this mystery child, the eerie interloper left Watson unsettled as she's sure that it must have been some kind of apparition.

The mom insists that, despite what skeptics might say, she did not alter the photograph in any way. "I'm rubbish with technology and I'm just not the kind of person to do that," she declared. Taking Watson at her word, the other possible prosaic explanation for the oddity is it is a classic 'trick of light and shadow.' While that may very well be the case, one can't help but wonder, when looking at the rather creepy expression on the potential ghost's face, if she really did photograph someone from the 'other side.'

What's your take on the spooky image?

Reactions: Armand
If it is legit it is the best piece of evidence maybe ever. Do I think its legit? Not a chance. Probably another kid photo bombed. Then when he realized he did it he hid or ran.

Looks cropped in there to me. That or a ghost pic app.

Reactions: Debi
Looks like the picture has been modified to me, as Debi said, too solid to be a ghost.

Ghost kid has an outline, one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen yet. Could have at least lowered the opacity of the ghost kid and used the blur tool solely on that layer so that it'd blend in and look more natural. I think this is definitely a fake.

I see that there's blurring where the son's hands are holding the ball, this is easy to explain if he moved whatsoever while picture was being taken, butttt, if you look where the "ghost child" is you'll notice that there's extra tree bark? around the son's head on the same side, definitely not camera shake or blur movement. I'm going to say fake also

Reactions: Tiiny
Ghost kid has an outline, one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen yet. Could have at least lowered the opacity of the ghost kid and used the blur tool solely on that layer so that it'd blend in and look more natural. I think this is definitely a fake.
I didn’t know photobombs are paranormal :D

I didn’t know photobombs are paranormal :D
They can be if you have a ghost or something like a skinwalker sneak in some bunny ears before the picture is taken.