Ghost cat has moved.

I'm not so convinced about the video.
I have a background in security and have worked with and installed infra red cameras and lighting on my house. The better cameras have a filter that mechanically slides infront of the lens when the light level increases. Many cameras also have IR LEDS to illuminate the area that are switched on and off depending on the light levels.

In this case the room was in darkness, the camera was using infra red to illuminate the room and it was receiving this reflection as an image.
When the lady enters the room and turns on the visible light, the camera senses this, turns off the IR illumination and installs the filter. It now can no longer see infra red and the image is illuminated in the visible light spectrum.

What you may not know is that different materials reflect different light frequencies, irrespective of what they look like in visible light. I have ex-military vehicles that are painted in IRR paint - which is infra red reflective. When viewed in normal daylight they are mostly green, but in infra red they are a bright gray. This is because tree leaves also look bright grey in infra red, and so it still blends in. Vehicles painted in normal paints will look black - which is not natural.

In this case of the cat, the furnishings are probably polyester, which even if they are red they look a dull grey on the image. But I think the cat is also a fake cat - also made of black polyester. But in Infra Red, they will look the same colour because they are made of the same material.

I don't believe the womans statement that she doesn't have one - as it makes a better story. It also doesn't move when she turned the light on, which if you have a cat is most un-cat like.

Watch a few videos of images using infra red and you will see what I mean by colours looking completely different to daylight. If you look out the window of that clip you can see a garden - which is bright grey in IR, but almost black in visible light.
So disappointing .