Ghost Box - I need Answers.

Oh no, you misinterpreted what I said.

I am not going out of my way or "looking" to speak to my passed loved ones. I wasnt close to any of them so I dont even have a reason to begin with.

I just said people who have passed - which means anyone. Lost souls, whatever you want to call the people whom have "passed on". Literally to gain knowledge on what is there etc. I dont consider myself a vulnerable of fearful person when it comes to this topic - if you wish to find the mysteries of the universe , you research.
I see where your coming from with this, and of course we are free to experiment, but contacting dead people I feel is invading their peace and you are never sure if they are just messing with you.You just don't want to bring anything forth that is not good and going to cause you grief.I'm going on past bad experiences from people close to me.The majority of people with decades of experience would agree.

Hi Sherie. Many people use these ghost box apps. I tend to agree with the Oz and Tex on these things. I have no idea if they are really valid. I have seen sessions that actually gave answers. I don’t see this in your posted session above. Using them in your home might open the door to things you don’t want in your house. That being said, everyone has their own beliefs on these things. Best of luck on your research.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi everyone,

So I used to use the Ghost Box app a few years ago (I dont want to hear how some may think its fake - I simply want perspective).

I believe it is real, I have had conversations in the past with "spirits" on this app - one thing i remember 100% is spelling the word "Uncle". (My uncle committed suicide 2 years before that happened) - I do believe that is related to that particular conversation. The same spirit was always found behind me according to the radar.

Now after 4 years, I have taken an interest in this app once more - (As a back story, I can kind of feel if i am in the room with something, and on the right side of my bed, i ALWAYS feel like something is watching.) Regardless, i started dabbling a bit and downloaded the app - I made contact instantly (which never happens) and it was in the EXACT spot I mentioned on the side of the bed.

However I am having trouble deciphering what they said. I am only concerned as it said "Go".
The following words were spelt:

-Personal ?? no idea
- Mail (im not sure, i do have bubblewrap and some parcels in the room, or i have mail waiting for me lol)
- Also
- Problem ?? I asked what problem - and they only responded with:
- Go.

I continued without responding-

- Character
- Ants
- Possibly (Which is the response i got when i asked if they wanted to say anything)
- Into
- Daughter (My father committed suicide when I was 17, so also confused as to which its referring to)
- Early
- Sky
- Doing
- beyond

What do you think? I dont know what they meant by Problem, Go.
Do they not want me talking? Being in the room? The house?

Just want some perspective :) thanks for reading and may you go with light and love
Hello. I am new here but I hope I can help you shed some light on the situation. To make a long story short, I worked at a restaurant in Florida a few years ago and realized that the place was being visited by more than just patrons. Being the person who opened up the restaurant, I had the privilege of being at work in the very early morning hours beginning around 3 a.m.

Something happened one morning which totally blew my mind and as a result, I began to use a digital recorder every morning and leave it running anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. Time passed and before long, (after about 8 months of recording) I ended up with approximately 140 recordings. It took me a long time to understand how to listen to these recordings, but once I figured out how the sound was being imprinted, I began to hear another layer of voices beyond our 3 dimensional layer.

Point is, from the 1st recording to the last recording, I noticed a pattern being developed. The only way to explain it is to compare it to a complex jigsaw puzzle. Over time I noticed that the voices were always the same. There was a woman, two prominent male voices and then other voices that were random and more distant. It seemed to me that as time passed, they began to understand what I was doing with the digital recorder. They were curious and were observing me. They began to try to communicate through the recorder but I learned that this is very difficult for them.

On one recording, I was able to hear one of the male voices say, "I don't have energy for you. We need more energy."
Bottom line. I feel that maybe something is trying to communicate with you but is having a very difficult time doing so. They may require more energy or something more to help them speak through the veil. Hope this helps you in some way.