Ghost Box - I need Answers.

sherie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I used to use the Ghost Box app a few years ago (I dont want to hear how some may think its fake - I simply want perspective).

I believe it is real, I have had conversations in the past with "spirits" on this app - one thing i remember 100% is spelling the word "Uncle". (My uncle committed suicide 2 years before that happened) - I do believe that is related to that particular conversation. The same spirit was always found behind me according to the radar.

Now after 4 years, I have taken an interest in this app once more - (As a back story, I can kind of feel if i am in the room with something, and on the right side of my bed, i ALWAYS feel like something is watching.) Regardless, i started dabbling a bit and downloaded the app - I made contact instantly (which never happens) and it was in the EXACT spot I mentioned on the side of the bed.

However I am having trouble deciphering what they said. I am only concerned as it said "Go".
The following words were spelt:

-Personal ?? no idea
- Mail (im not sure, i do have bubblewrap and some parcels in the room, or i have mail waiting for me lol)
- Also
- Problem ?? I asked what problem - and they only responded with:
- Go.

I continued without responding-

- Character
- Ants
- Possibly (Which is the response i got when i asked if they wanted to say anything)
- Into
- Daughter (My father committed suicide when I was 17, so also confused as to which its referring to)
- Early
- Sky
- Doing
- beyond

What do you think? I dont know what they meant by Problem, Go.
Do they not want me talking? Being in the room? The house?

Just want some perspective :) thanks for reading and may you go with light and love

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

So I used to use the Ghost Box app a few years ago (I dont want to hear how some may think its fake - I simply want perspective).

I believe it is real, I have had conversations in the past with "spirits" on this app - one thing i remember 100% is spelling the word "Uncle". (My uncle committed suicide 2 years before that happened) - I do believe that is related to that particular conversation. The same spirit was always found behind me according to the radar.

Now after 4 years, I have taken an interest in this app once more - (As a back story, I can kind of feel if i am in the room with something, and on the right side of my bed, i ALWAYS feel like something is watching.) Regardless, i started dabbling a bit and downloaded the app - I made contact instantly (which never happens) and it was in the EXACT spot I mentioned on the side of the bed.

However I am having trouble deciphering what they said. I am only concerned as it said "Go".
The following words were spelt:

-Personal ?? no idea
- Mail (im not sure, i do have bubblewrap and some parcels in the room, or i have mail waiting for me lol)
- Also
- Problem ?? I asked what problem - and they only responded with:
- Go.

I continued without responding-

- Character
- Ants
- Possibly (Which is the response i got when i asked if they wanted to say anything)
- Into
- Daughter (My father committed suicide when I was 17, so also confused as to which its referring to)
- Early
- Sky
- Doing
- beyond

What do you think? I dont know what they meant by Problem, Go.
Do they not want me talking? Being in the room? The house?

Just want some perspective :) thanks for reading and may you go with light and love
Hi Sherie. You may get some limited feedback since you have limited the approach to the topic. So, although not being a fan of the ghostbox itself, let's look at this from a different perspective.

So far all I can see are disjointed words. Messages, if they are that, should have meaning to the one receiving them. A word may have specific meaningful connections for you but none for me as it's not directed to me. If you are not finding a meaningful connection, these may simply be random words by spirits unknown.

That is where I find part of the problem with ghost boxes, if they do actually work. Much like a Ouija board, you have no clue who is coming through and to whom you are speaking. And once you start talking to these entities, you give them an open invitation into your life. Almost all experienced investigators and researchers agree that is not a good thing.

I guess my question to you is, what are you looking for? Do you want this spirit to stay and chat or do you want a cleared home?

If I heard the word "Go" I would do so. I have been warned away from psychic danger with just such a cryptic phrase before, so just saying.

Reactions: ozentity
If I heard the word "Go" I would do so. I have been warned away from psychic danger with just such a cryptic phrase before, so just saying.
I wasnt anywhere in particular, i am in my home.. so yeah that word kind of baffled me.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Sherie. You may get some limited feedback since you have limited the approach to the topic. So, although not being a fan of the ghostbox itself, let's look at this from a different perspective.

So far all I can see are disjointed words. Messages, if they are that, should have meaning to the one receiving them. A word may have specific meaningful connections for you but none for me as it's not directed to me. If you are not finding a meaningful connection, these may simply be random words by spirits unknown.

That is where I find part of the problem with ghost boxes, if they do actually work. Much like a Ouija board, you have no clue who is coming through and to whom you are speaking. And once you start talking to these entities, you give them an open invitation into your life. Almost all experienced investigators and researchers agree that is not a good thing.

I guess my question to you is, what are you looking for? Do you want this spirit to stay and chat or do you want a cleared home?

Hi there, thank you for your feedback!

Some of the words do mean something, but they all seem jumbled and random so its hard to say.

I have had experiences with this same app before - and have had full conversations before, so I do kind of believe it, I must say though - before / after every session I do state that I am only interested and allowing positive spirits and energy into communicating during the session. and i rebuke any negativity during the session and outside the session. I try to make it as ubundantly clear and direct as I can.

The whole reason I wish to do so, is I would like to generally connect more with the spiritual realm and people who have passed on to that side - I feel like the knowledge is powerful. Thats atleast one side anyhow.

Thank you for your reply

Reactions: Debi
Problem -

a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome

This relates to me A LOT - as the people in my home always make me feel unwelcome and disrespectful. Its hard to tell if theyre referring to this.

The problem with the ghost box app is that any spirit can show up and talk through it. You may think you're talking to your deceased uncle, or best friend, because the entity seems to know details that only you would know, but malicious entities can figure all kinds of things out. Go and Get Out and Go Away are soooo common in haunting investigations that I tend to think they're just indicators of an entity that wants to be left alone, rather than actually telling you to leave a situation for any particular reason that has to do with you or your needs. Also, in my experience, communications tools like a Ouija board or a ghost box tend to attract mischievous spirits that don't really have any desire to communicate, just to cause mischief. That's why you get mixed up, weird, strange, or random messages. Sometimes it takes an experienced psychic or medium to break through the bs and see who is really talking.
It could also be that whatever is there is confused on their own, and having a difficult time communicating. I did an investigation once where we determined, and had it confirmed by family members, that the deceased had suffered dementia in their last days, and we're pretty sure that the poor woman simply couldn't communicate what was wrong, just that she was afraid. (We did a passing blessing and helped her move on, hopefully to a place where she could find clarity again.)

Honestly, this is YOUR house, your home, your room. Tell that entity "Nope. You go.".

The whole reason I wish to do so, is I would like to generally connect more with the spiritual realm and people who have passed on to that side - I feel like the knowledge is powerful. Thats atleast one side anyhow.
I don't believe we should contact people that have passed,as said its more likely a malevolent entity than a loved one.If your passed loved ones need to help you they will be the ones contacting you.Its a gateway for negative entities to enter and disrupt your life from my experience.

I don't believe we should contact people that have passed,as said its more likely a malevolent entity than a loved one.If your passed loved ones need to help you they will be the ones contacting you.Its a gateway for negative entities to enter and disrupt your life from my experience.

Oh no, you misinterpreted what I said.

I am not going out of my way or "looking" to speak to my passed loved ones. I wasnt close to any of them so I dont even have a reason to begin with.

I just said people who have passed - which means anyone. Lost souls, whatever you want to call the people whom have "passed on". Literally to gain knowledge on what is there etc. I dont consider myself a vulnerable of fearful person when it comes to this topic - if you wish to find the mysteries of the universe , you research.