Ghost at Mental Hospital?

the fact that the entity is watching them and knows enough to move away when they are coming IMO is not good. Why do these things avoid us?

Reactions: Black Cloud
I doubt it was faked. But if it was, it was still very well put choreographed. Definitely had the jump scare moment.

This looks like she got a good catch on tape. Could it be a vagrant using the building?

Reactions: Walking Goose
the fact that the entity is watching them and knows enough to move away when they are coming IMO is not good. Why do these things avoid us?
One theory I've heard is that whatever veil exists between us and them that clouds our vision works both ways. So if we see them as a mist or shadow standing in a hallway then they see us a a mist or shadow as well. Seeing a group of shadows moving towards them is likely to creep them out as much as it would for one of us.

One theory I've heard is that whatever veil exists between us and them that clouds our vision works both ways. So if we see them as a mist or shadow standing in a hallway then they see us a a mist or shadow as well. Seeing a group of shadows moving towards them is likely to creep them out as much as it would for one of us.
That’s a fresh idea about the subject. That would be scary if that’s the case .

Reactions: Walking Goose