Ghost Adventures shares facts

I've been watching them on Friday nights, but I usually fall asleep during them and have to back up. I may just start saving them for Saturday, after I've had a chance to get caught-up on my sleep.
I often do the same thing. It is a good thing we can now record shores or have streaming. I can’t imagine the frustration out parents went through.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Tonight on Discovery Plus: Ghost Adventures Season 24 Episode 9, "Mayhem in Millville".

I just noticed that there is no Season 10 listed on D+.

How do you feel about Ghost Adventures and many of the other "prime" programs moving exclusively to Discovery +? For those of us who cannot stream, I find it to be most annoying.
That is the wave of the future.
While it would be great to have shows like Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, Star Trek Strange New Worlds (following Captain Pike's Enterprise) on Network TV, they wouldn't last long in today's age. I'd rather pay $5.99 for networks that I'll watch than $100+ for a bunch of crap I'd never watch.

While it is true certain areas may not have access to fast internet, the majority probably does.
Heck, I have 1Gbps internet through AT&T fiber.
My mom, down in a small town of fewer than 800 people, has 400mbps internet.

So far I subscribe to:
  • Amazon Prime
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • CBS All Access (name has changed)
  • HBO MAX
  • Disney Plus
  • STARZ
Among a few others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I often do the same thing. It is a good thing we can now record shores or have streaming. I can’t imagine the frustration out parents went through.
Well.... the VCR came out in the 70s and I know that we had one since 1981.
We recorded a lot of shows on those VHS tapes back in the day and you could program them to record at certain times.
Fancy little technology we had back in those days. HAHA

I never saw a VCR until 1980, outside of a television studio, and by then I had been out of my parent's house for years. It was years more before I could afford to buy a VCR, lol.

But I encountered the same problem with VHS tapes that I do with a DVR. I recorded way more stuff than I will ever have the time to watch. I had the first 40 episodes of STNG recorded before I realized that I didn't like it, and stopped recording it.

Unless you have time on your hands, recording for later viewing doesn't work. I really like the streaming option. YMMV.

I never saw a VCR until 1980, outside of a television studio, and by then I had been out of my parent's house for years. It was years more before I could afford to buy a VCR, lol.

But I encountered the same problem with VHS tapes that I do with a DVR. I recorded way more stuff than I will ever have the time to watch. I had the first 40 episodes of STNG recorded before I realized that I didn't like it, and stopped recording it.

Unless you have time on your hands, recording for later viewing doesn't work. I really like the streaming option. YMMV.
I didn’t have a VCR till the kid to late 80s after I was married. Then setting the recording time was tricky, or I just didn’t take the time to read the directions. Lol

I didn’t have a VCR till the kid to late 80s after I was married. Then setting the recording time was tricky, or I just didn’t take the time to read the directions. Lol
The one thing I hated was the wired remote on those early VCRs! LOL

That is the wave of the future.
While it would be great to have shows like Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, Star Trek Strange New Worlds (following Captain Pike's Enterprise) on Network TV, they wouldn't last long in today's age. I'd rather pay $5.99 for networks that I'll watch than $100+ for a bunch of crap I'd never watch.

While it is true certain areas may not have access to fast internet, the majority probably does.
Heck, I have 1Gbps internet through AT&T fiber.
My mom, down in a small town of fewer than 800 people, has 400mbps internet.

So far I subscribe to:
  • Amazon Prime
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • CBS All Access (name has changed)
  • HBO MAX
  • STARZ
Among a few others.
And then you have us in the middle of nowhere without the streaming capacity.

And then you have us in the middle of nowhere without the streaming capacity.
In 2021 you wouldn't expect that to be the case. It is though.