Ghost Adventures shares facts

Well, I'm watching the new episode tonight on Discovery+. Being advertised on Travel all evening.

Last edited:
Well, I'm watching the new episode tonight on Discovery+. Being advertised on Travel all evening.
I watched it this am. Zak seemed more agitated than usual. I think they risk lots of things by being around all the paranormal types they encounter. Some are innocent of conjuring but I wonder how many so called ghost encounters are anything but spirits of the dead and instead something older and more sophisticated.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Zak doesn't seem to listen to his own team members as much as he used to. As if he's already scripted-out every scene in his own mind ahead of time.

Still entertaining, but the vibe is definitely changing.

Zak doesn't seem to listen to his own team members as much as he used to. As if he's already scripted-out every scene in his own mind ahead of time.

Still entertaining, but the vibe is definitely changing.
you nailed it GWU, that is what I couldnt express because basically my love forthat show has jaded my perceptions. Also he is yelling at Billy way too much which was not needed. I have noticed Tolley seems to be the guy Zak goes to now for feedback instead of my favorite Aaron. Jay W is quiet but very smart obviously. That whole show is my favorite on tv besides the MM crew which is pure entertainment IMO.

I watched the new episode over the weekend and intended to comment on it this morning, but at the moment I can't recall a single thing. So you all are spared thanks to my Monday morning brain fog.

Yep, I'm going to have to watch the whole thing over again. It didn't stick.

DiscoveryPlus is dating the new episodes on Thursdays, but they aren't viewable until the next day. Friday is the day GA are run on Travel Chanel, with the new episodes one week behind D+.

Has anyone found a place on D+ where they give a heads-up as to the title of the upcoming episode? I can't find any kind of teaser anywhere, even on GA's Twitter & FB feeds.

I haven’t watched the new ones yet. I have Disney plus but haven’t visited it yet.

I've been watching them on Friday nights, but I usually fall asleep during them and have to back up. I may just start saving them for Saturday, after I've had a chance to get caught-up on my sleep.