Ghost Adventures shares facts

Verizon has 6 months free discovery plus. so we took the chance to try it. I think cable is crushing the channels with fees and they are fighting back. I dont blame them but IMO this whole house of cards could come crashing down and we go back to the free networks in time. I am bitter that these shows think so little of their viewers and its all about money for the networks etc. Of course its always been about money as we all need it to survive. This horrible covid changed the face of this country in one year, i am a fan of remote viewing and the major players say that by 2050 this nation wont be recognizable. They wont say what did it but our future lies in 1890s agrarian technology and less pollution. Maybe

Looks like we get a new G.A. episode on March 26th, and a new season. I think I've re-watched them all over the course of this winter, ready for something new.

I've been trying to cut the cable for years, Discovery+ is actually going to save us a close to hundred bucks a month.

I like the Ghost Adventures show, but Zak has no idea how some of his gear even works. Same with Dakota Laden, his young Padawan. Somebody needs to educate these people, I think his own AV techs have given up on him. But Zak is a showman and really tries to entertain while he is investigating. It's still the most entertaining show of it's type, IMO. Aside from not knowing how his gear works, my biggest pet peeve is that they are too heavy on setup and interviews. Only half the show is the actual investigation, the rest is filler.

I am not a fan of any of the re-enactment shows. I do not enjoy re-enactments, since I know it's just theater. There's no emotional connection.

The Ghost Nation & Ghost Hunters shows seem to have lost their edge. They don't even seem interested in what they are doing anymore, not really even trying to collect evidence. Just going through the motions and picking up a paycheck, sadly. They had much more energy years ago.

Amy and Adam seem still interested, when on their new show.

I always thought it would be fun to do some show mash-ups. Like Chip Coffee on Storage Wars (would that be cheating?), or Zak on Halloween wars, carving a giant pumpkin. He'd probably end up needing stitches.
Good points. I think the set up heavy shows are doing this because there is so little actual paranormal activity. Hey have to do something to keep the audience watching and fill the time. Jason H. ‘s crew really do seem to have lost the wonder. Their excitement and surprise at finding activity is totally gone and I think that’s way the latest incarnation of the show is failing.

I too have moved away from the traditional dish and cable companies. We still have a basic Chanel pkg from dish but it will be phased out too. We are saving 100 dollars a month with the streaming tv.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
GA is my favorite program on cable. I am glad they will have a new season coming up. I just got done watching a lot of paranormal shows and they are good but I am getting bored with the whole scene of ghost hunter cussing and swearing for no reason and all the drama. I wont mention any names . The UK series that had the Husband and wife team was so good that I can watch those episodes and not get bored. My favorite was 14 East Drive I believe. About the monk at Pontifrack. Really that show destroyed the team and they took time off after doing it I read.

GA is my favorite program on cable. I am glad they will have a new season coming up. I just got done watching a lot of paranormal shows and they are good but I am getting bored with the whole scene of ghost hunter cussing and swearing for no reason and all the drama. I wont mention any names . The UK series that had the Husband and wife team was so good that I can watch those episodes and not get bored. My favorite was 14 East Drive I believe. About the monk at Pontifrack. Really that show destroyed the team and they took time off after doing it I read.
All i can find is 30 east drive and from what i found a few crews been threw this need a bigger hint on who you are talking about pls

Not a hint of the location for the new episode coming on the 26th. Nothing even on Discovery+. In fact they haven't released anything at all in advance. Weird, considering the media blast they put out in advance of the last couple of episodes.

Looks like April 26th for the new episode, wishful thinking probably made me think it was this month.

Reactions: Lynne
I watched a couple of very early episodes yesterday. Aaron was quite a bit heavier back in those days, and had hair, lol.

They used to take their evidence to third-party "experts". It was a bit of a jolt to see the Constantinos on one episode, the feeling you get when you realize that the people in a video or pic are no longer with us. :(

I watched a couple of very early episodes yesterday. Aaron was quite a bit heavier back in those days, and had hair, lol.

They used to take their evidence to third-party "experts". It was a bit of a jolt to see the Constantinos on one episode, the feeling you get when you realize that the people in a video or pic are no longer with us. :(
All good points. I’ve noticed the same things when seeing old episodes. Aaron seems to be effected by these pursuits. He doesn’t seem like the same man even in appearance now days. The guy that left (Nick) commented once something about he had to leave to protect his family. I think the amount of risk and provocative nature of techniques used by Zach caused the separation. It’s a good show but they have all paid a price.

Reactions: Debi