Ghost Adventures shares facts

Regarding Discovery+, they are making some changes. The furor of people who can only get Discovery via cable/satellite has hit them. They are now moving some of the shows back to the original channel as well instead of making them "exclusive" to the plus. Right now some of the shows don't even know where they are landing or what their showing dates are.

Reactions: Lynne
We have Xfinity and we pay 60 a month.

Does that include any of your TV?
No and it’s one step up. We could have had a lesser service for 40 or 50. We share the tv package that my daughter streams and I pay her half each month. The sharing thing is allowed by the service. You can share with two parties I believe. When I switch to steaming I have to click our name. The shows pick up where we left off. It’s working out good.

Watching the new episode now on D+.
I won't give any spoilers, but it's another Utah location. Small town about 90 miles north of us.

Reactions: Lynne
Watching the rerun now of the Bell Witch Cave episode on Travel Chanel. I forgot what cool evidence they got there. The pig grunting was unreal. And the light-up EMF rods from Bill Chapel are visually impressive.