Ghost activity filmed

I'm not a pub person, even walking past one I can feel sort of a miserable, negative vibe and inside is that plus a chaotic feeling. It's not surprising that people report seeing and feeling ghosts or other entities in pubs quite often.

Reactions: Selectric
I'm not a pub person, even walking past one I can feel sort of a miserable, negative vibe and inside is that plus a chaotic feeling. It's not surprising that people report seeing and feeling ghosts or other entities in pubs quite often.
Do those negative vibes change for you as a function of the age of a pub? In other words, is that feeling of dread and chaos more intense for an older pub that's seen more people and their troubles as compared to a new/newer pub that's had (relatively) few customers?

Reactions: ozentity
Do those negative vibes change for you as a function of the age of a pub? In other words, is that feeling of dread and chaos more intense for an older pub that's seen more people and their troubles as compared to a new/newer pub that's had (relatively) few customers?
It seems the busier, larger pubs have more of a bad feeling. Strangely some of the really rough pubs in Sydney where the old time gangsters used to hang out didn't give me bad feelings at all but they were small type bars. My great uncle used to tell me some horrifying stories from these places as he was an SP bookie back in the day.

Reactions: Duke and Selectric
Not all places are like Cheers, where everyone knows your name lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity